GDT: #38 | Sharks @ Oilers | Dec 29 @ 2 PM MST | TV: SN-W

Who do you blame for the Oilers' recent performance?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada Drai

Dwemer Remix
Oct 4, 2017
That game against the Canucks was disgraceful. At least the Sharks are a good team.

Are they really? Can't really tell the difference between the goals Talbot has let in tonight vs the ones the Danish backup let in vs Canada. Awful goals.

Canada Drai

Dwemer Remix
Oct 4, 2017
Weird how the Oilers start skating with purpose with one minute left. Where tf is this urgency for the previous 59 minutes? Hello?

space321

May 11, 2011
I’m not convinced JP and Yamamoto provide more right now.

both of thme should be playhing in the AHL rightnow, it's only because Lucic & co. can't pull their own weight that we're forced to bring those two up and hope for miracles (which obviously won't happen)

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Fire Kevin Lowe, Craig Mactavish, Scott Howson and Peter Chiarelli today and issue a public statement promising to never hire any of them ever again no matter what.

None of those bozos are competitent enough to make my hamburger or pour my beer.

I'd be leery of my A&W if I knew one of those idiots was in the back.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
**** that. I want him to win HERE not somewhere else. Fire the GM, get new players in, Connor goes nowhere.
He deserves better.

Disgusting that the GM has destroyed this roster.

Not a single good defenseman on the backend, Klefbom included. Forwards outside of McDavid and Drai are pukeworthy. Maybe have one good goaltender in Koskinen.

This won't be a quick fix.

Cam98

Jun 24, 2009
Wish I could just not pay my final 3 instalment amounts for oilers season seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad