GDT: #38 | Sharks @ Oilers | Dec 29 @ 2 PM MST | TV: SN-W

Who do you blame for the Oilers' recent performance?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
Who the first time I've turned off a game in years. I used to watch the five nothing losses just to hope that T-Mac would get fired. Cant watch anymore.

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
I'd say you gotta think there's some chairs being thrown around upstairs, but we all know Katz is yukking it up with Wayne while sipping his shitty 99 whiskey.

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
Garvel needs to be more physical and use his body more. No one is getting checked hard in this game at all. Ok he heard me and almost punched a guy in the face. Too little too late.

Last edited:

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
At least Nuge has had stretches of good play in the last calendar year, Talbot sure as **** hasn't.

Nuge has been very good the last couple seasons. He's been very bad the last couple weeks. Not sure what is up with him.

Talbot was good in March and April of last year. I had just responded to another posters nonsensical notion that Talbot was bad for two years now. Two years ago he was rocking the NHL.

Reactions: Multigrain

GameChanger

Jun 29, 2016
This team has some strange mental issues. It was often like a roller coaster with McLellan and I believe their confidence was just really fragile. Now some key defenders got injured, they lost some games and the old shadows are creeping in. They'd need some remarkable goaltending to help, but they didn't get one tonight.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Me too, but it's like a train wreck and I can't not look. Talbot came out to play the puck and decided he didn't want to play hockey for that moment.

Sorry that I can't comment on the goal. Didn't see any of the 3rd. As another poster stated first time I've turned off a game in a long time. I knew this would be awful today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad