GDT: #38 | Penguins vs Blues | Sat Dec29@8pmEST | FS-MW, ATTSN-PT

What would you order at a St Louis BBQ joint?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Keep winning, boys. Keep winning. Because it doesn't seem like the other teams in our way are slowing down. :laugh:

Caps, Isles, Flyers all winning so far....at least a point could be huge or we’ll be tied with the Isles...

Reactions: ColePens

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
for real though, I bet 3/4 of the concerts I've been to have been pretty disappointing. The bands sound okay, and it's kind of boring if they aren't doing anything else. Tenacious D, Roger Waters The Wall and Weird Al are far and away the best live shows I've seen.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
for real though, I bet 3/4 of the concerts I've been to have been pretty disappointing. The bands sound okay, and it's kind of boring if they aren't doing anything else. Tenacious D, Roger Waters The Wall and Weird Al are far and away the best live shows I've seen.
Naturally

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Fun fact - I used to go to Red's camp every single year. I feel like I learned so f***ing much from that man. Red saw hockey so far in advance. He's ageless.

Reactions: KIRK

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Right, I was to go. I was pissed as all hell, see we all in a small town actually hung out with older siblings and friends, and we got our taste from them. Aerosmith and all that stuff. Do you remember rocking the first tape player with a single speaker (half mini boombox)that would grow to two later?

That was us. Truly blessed with a great era in the 70's. Early 80's were not bad either.

I think we’re the same age...my mother wouldn’t have let me go to that concert at age 12....boo hoo..the first concert I went to without a parent was in 1981...civic arena and it was Yes....

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
1FhlVO2.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So all Rust had to do was lose a tooth and we’re up a goal! Good job Rusty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad