GDT: #38 | Penguins vs Blues | Sat Dec29@8pmEST | FS-MW, ATTSN-PT

What would you order at a St Louis BBQ joint?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
How come Geno gets interfered with constantly and no penalty...I swear that has something to do with offensive woes...
they must have a book on him league wide: just interfere with him or hold him, the refs won't call, every play tonight he is being body interfered away from the puck

Reactions: KIRK and Andy99

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The refs have decided it’s ok to let G come up the ice with 1-3 D men draped all over him....

I wonder if it's a result of his critique of the officiating at the beginning of the month. You know, the old 'because you opened your mouth about us screwing you over, we're going to really screw you over now'. Hard not to watch the blatant interference most shifts and think that.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
they must have a book on him league wide: just interfere with him or hold him, the refs won't call, every play tonight he is being body interfered away from the puck

I 100%believe this is true and won’t stop until it’s being called regularly...

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
I think Allen also took a ****.

I get an organizations not wanting to cut ties with a guy they prepared for the starters role, especially after handing him a big contract. However, they should have moved on from him. He's been struggling big time for a while.

Reactions: KIRK

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Letang is everywhere.

kris-kris-kris-08j6b1.jpg

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Shwag33

May 27, 2008
How come Geno gets interfered with constantly and no penalty...I swear that has something to do with offensive woes...

Well to be fair if geno got called for every hook or little slash he does, he'd be in the box the entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad