GDT: #38 | Penguins vs Blues | Sat Dec29@8pmEST | FS-MW, ATTSN-PT

What would you order at a St Louis BBQ joint?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
Not a fan of St Louis style bbq. Much prefer NC vinegar based style. Different strokes I guess. (But the vinegar based is so much better than tomato)

Reactions: Heliarclee

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Okay. I'll have to settle for stuffed chicken with Cheddar, Brie(never heard of this cheese), Mozzarella with apple slices and cranberries.

Otherwise known as Creme Brie.

Wish me well.

It's all I have I can make in time for the game.

I'm still rocking Christmas dinner leftovers.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
If Sully is indeed scratching Oleksiak though he's cleared in favor of Riikola, that's a good decision. And a very obvious one. But if true a step in the right direction.

Reactions: KIRK

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Really? You gotta time machine and your dream is jumping ahead an hour? Dude....I’m going to 1970 so I can watch Led Zep live at the Royal Albert Hall killing it on Jimmy’s b-day

You fail...

You should of gone back and saved Bonham and gave us all the option to see them live.

I missed it due to his death. RIP.

Reactions: Andy99

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Really? You gotta time machine and your dream is jumping ahead an hour? Dude....I’m going to 1970 so I can watch Led Zep live at the Royal Albert Hall killing it on Jimmy’s b-day

I'd probably just jump back to the last Chainsmokers concert I was at. Nothing beats great music. Way better than Led Van Halen or Jimmy Zepplin or whoever you are talking about.

:sarcasm: If anyone believes this post... they deserve to be slapped.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
You fail...

You should of gone back and saved Bonham and gave us all the option to see them live.

I missed it due to his death. RIP.

Totally right....Shoulda thought harder about that....my older brother saw them at Three Rivers in 1973...I’ve been so jealous of him all my life...I would’ve still been too young to see them if they had made that 1980 North Am tour...

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Totally right....Shoulda thought harder about that....my older brother saw them at Three Rivers in 1973...I’ve been so jealous of him all my life...I would’ve still been too young to see them if they had made that 1980 North Am tour...

Right, I was to go. I was pissed as all hell, see we all in a small town actually hung out with older siblings and friends, and we got our taste from them. Aerosmith and all that stuff. Do you remember rocking the first tape player with a single speaker (half mini boombox)that would grow to two later?

That was us. Truly blessed with a great era in the 70's. Early 80's were not bad either.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad