Post-Game Talk: #38 | FLYERS at Islanders | Monday, Jan. 17, 2022 | 7:30 pm ET | TVAS, MSG+, NBCSP

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Reminds me a bit of the Sundin situation in Toronto. It was his time to go, but declined a deadline move and walked in the summer leaving the Leafs with nothing. :laugh:

I honestly couldn't care less of G does the same. He's earned the right to do whatever he wants.

For sure, but Giroux hopefully will get selfish for a Cup run and force Fletcher's hand. With this team, though, pessimism is much closer to reality and we've seen this story before, where they start to play well with a near insurmountable lead and start to creep up the standings. How could Fletcher trade Giroux when they are going on a Cinderella run? He'll dither and stall and ... there goes the TDL. The Flyers will pick 12th and get a solid two-way ... someone who was projected to go about 5 picks later, the 3rd rounder will be a big defensive defenseman with a bit of "untapped" offense, etc.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
Never been more disinterested in the Flyers or NHL in general in a long long time. And with an already pretty boring life, thats saying a lot. Skipped the game tonight to sleep. No reason other then that. All I can say is big, big, big, massive, huge, gigantic changes are needed. Fire Fletcher now. There is zero chance they can trust him to handle the trade deadline properly and gain some assets for our players with SOME value. Please let’s get this show on the road. Get some competent people in charge for once. Please. We are the worst team in the league with G, Couts, Ellis, Farabee, Provy, Sanheim, Hart, Tk, Atkinson on the roster. Those guys together should not be part of the worst team in the league. Something needs to change. Arizona is playing better hockey than us. Arizona. Buffalo is playing better hockey than us. We’ve had injuries and covid, blah, blah, blah. So has everyone. Has anyone actually looked at Arizonas 6 d men. Aside from Ghost, and Chychrun( who’s been hurt), I couldn’t tell you who’s playing d for them.
The time is now to fix things. Get Fletcher the f*** out of here, and let’s get started. No point in waiting for value to keep dropping.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
7d74be498909ee2cdd3c489d394b0813.gif

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
"When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide. Where I stop and I turn and I go for a ride. Till I get to the bottom and I see you again. Yeah yeah yeah."

On the every day podcast they use Yeo Interviews a lot. He described Yeo 2 days ago as refreshing honest cause he had nothing to loose... thats why he wants to know what he thinks... ok guys pls explain to me how Yeo is refreshing honest in this example? Its stupid how stupid everyone in and around this franchise is!!!!

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
I can't decide what would be more Fletcher - traded for an underwhelming return or not trades/re-signed.

Which trait is more dominant - failing to recognize proper value or bleeding value?

Actually, it's Chuck - which trait is more submissive?
He is able to bleed value by not trading. Imagine he get a insane over for Giroux and G is on board with the trade. But Chucky wants to win so he dont trade him and loose g to free agency. Thats totally out of Cuckies book....

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I don’t care how it happens, as long as he gets his cup. Giroux deserves it and this shit fanbase deserves to have him shove it in their faces.

The Pens can win the next 5 cups in a row for all I care. There’s nobody as bad as this current Flyers staff/team.

Reactions: Flyerfan4life

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
:laugh:

I love fruits and veggies, but there are some I walk on by.

Prove it to me by telling me the last time you made a vegan meal and describe it to me as if you were a server in a fine dining restaurant informing the new table of guests of the chef's evening special.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
The Pens were supposed to suck this year, weren’t they?

My god, it seems like an eternity ago that there was an actual rivalry between Philly-Pitt

Ad

Upcoming events

• Le Havre vs Marseille
    Le Havre vs Marseille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $55.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Lens vs Montpellier
    Lens vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $55.00