Post-Game Talk: #38 | FLYERS at Islanders | Monday, Jan. 17, 2022 | 7:30 pm ET | TVAS, MSG+, NBCSP

Ironworker

Dec 2, 2021
I honestly don't have any idea. The whole thing is pure farce, and has been for ages, and like I keep saying, I don't understand how anyone, even the really, REALLY stupid people, are still taking this seriously.
I mean I'm just being real, ya know? Like when you have people invested in this and you post that, as if there is some incentive to watch or it's their gift to us.... or like it's not a f****** charity that we will watch or even still talk about this garbage, it's a real problem. Things gotta change or they are gonna lose the real fans. Im about at the end personally. I refuse to support them financially and I'm not even really watching much.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Why would Fletcher acknowledge he’s talked to G about waiving his NMC?

Does he want to ignite a media firestorm? Of course not. All it would do is distract the team & force G to face endless media harassment.

Reactions: BernieParent

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I mean I'm just being real, ya know? Like when you have people invested in this and you post that, as if there is some incentive to watch or it's their gift to us.... or like it's not a f****** charity that we will watch or even still talk about this garbage, it's a real problem. Things gotta change or they are gonna lose the real fans. Im about at the end personally. I refuse to support them financially and I'm not even really watching much.

The irony of it not being a charity, but signing God-awful garbage-can f***nuggets like Chris Stewart and Needles Nate Gromps and Seeler and that f***ing Brown character is pretty funny.

SalaciousCrumb

Dec 31, 2013
NYC
Just got back from the game - worst hockey experience I have ever had at any arena including AHL venues. Place was stunningly average on the inside.

Won't be making fun of MSG anymore.

Other than that my kids thank you Chuck for a stunningly lousy team at their first Flyers game

40 plus years watching and waiting...

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
And that's a huge potential problem. Replace Chuck... great...but with who? They have no idea what they're doing it seems. I seriously base that on the music they play at games...not a clue what demographic the majority of their fan base is, and we are the ones with the $.
Yeah I don’t trust Comcast. Ownership, GM’s and coaches all need to be on the same page for the next few years. This biggest problem has been prospect development. Few of our guys have turned out as they hoped we would. Improve in that area and this could be a ~3 year rebuild. Something drastic needs to happen

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
holy moses. that reply. he honestly thinks the players think they have a chance at the playoff!!>??????? wow. shows you how stupid he thinks the players are and how smart he thinks he is. that is the biggest load of shit ive ever seen written in one sentence.

I have no problem believing that the majority of professional athletes develop the ability to laser focus on "just win the next game." Asking them if they have a chance to get back into the playoff hunt is a fruitless question.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad