GDT: #33 – Sabres at Islanders – Fri Dec 23, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
I don't see Disco getting fired. Particularly when a little run next week puts us right in the mix. Whether that run happens is a whole other story.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I am at this ****ing abortion. We are being humiliated by the complete laughingstock of the league. WHAT. THE. ****. DOES. DAN. BYLSMA. HAVE. TO. DO. TO. GET. FIRED?

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
Is this team constipated, because they seem incapable of giving a ****.

BpoEZcmCEAEydSV.jpg

One half teaspoon for fast effective relief!

Dogewow

Such Profile
Feb 1, 2015
I don't see Disco getting fired. Particularly when a little run next week puts us right in the mix. Whether that run happens is a whole other story.

Yeah I think he still (unfortunately) gets a mulligan for this year. What with injuries, and there still being some holes in our roster. I think next year if we're still spinning our wheels in the same position, then he's legitimately in the hot seat.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Murray is a terrible GM. The team is garbage anyway a better coach isn't going to make this current squad a playoff team. Can't wait for Eyebrows Murray to lead us back to the playoffs in 2022.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Lol, so now the Sabres are going to rationalize the loss as getting screwed by the refs.

Havok89

Oct 26, 2010
Murray is a terrible GM. The team is garbage anyway a better coach isn't going to make this current squad a playoff team. Can't wait for Eyebrows Murray to lead us back to the playoffs in 2022.

You act like the playoffs were an expectation this year. This team isn't going anywhere until Eichel and Reinhart figure it out anyways.

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
You act like the playoffs were an expectation this year. This team isn't going anywhere until Eichel and Reinhart figure it out anyways.

I think most people saw Buffalo as a fringe team but likely making it in that 7-9 range. I don't think many thought we would be a top 5 draft pick team but it is certainly looking like it. Our team isn't built to win and our coach isn't getting the most out of our players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad