GDT: #33 – Sabres at Islanders – Fri Dec 23, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B

jrb2590

Mar 15, 2014
Gotta love it. Team needs to get down by two goals before they start trying. Maybe bylsma tells em that if they're down by two goals they can play however they want.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
If you're going to be losing games anyway, lets at least play an up tempo, higher offense type game that actually fun to watch rather than this ultra safe defense first, dump and chase crap.

gvandeke

Apr 1, 2015
It almost looks as if the players have quit trying. Easier to change the coach (who probably is the problem) than the players at this point. Terrible, terrible hockey. This was supposed to be a playoff year, injuries aside.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
And remember, this is nearly a cap team with Jack Eichel and Sam Reinhart on ELC's, and Jake McCabe on a below-market contract.

jrb2590

Mar 15, 2014
If you're going to be losing games anyway, lets at least play an up tempo, higher offense type game that actually fun to watch rather than this ultra safe defense first, dump and chase crap.

Like the maple leafs. 100%

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
When you pay your employees you expect accountability. When you pay them Millions you expect ACCOUNTABILITY. I do not see that. It begins at the top with Murray. It devolves to Bylsma. Then to the players. I am sure the Pegulas are wondering who is responsible for this s...show. The STHs certainly are. Keep this up and Quebec will get their team. It is not too late to turn this around but we need some leadership at every level.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Good night. I have a good book to read and I will see how the Swiss are doing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad