GDT: #33 – Sabres at Islanders – Fri Dec 23, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B

SabresBillsBuffalo

May 4, 2010
Buffalo
Murray picked Bylsma. People ought to hold him accountable right now. He really isn't look good at this point.
Murray didn't pick Bylsma? He wanted Babcock, he ****ed us the day of and we were left scrambling.

The Pegulas need to step up, do what's right and get Dan the **** out of here.

I didn't just watch the worst 2 seasons of Sabres hockey ever to see Dan **** with our young star.

He clearly doesn't like him, and needs to GTFO.

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
It's clear Bylsma's strategy has been and will be to grind out wins and play a boring defensive game. He's too set in his ways to change at this point. Murray should have seen this coming with how Dan's tenure in Pittsburgh ended. I guess he believed Dan when he told him he changed and has evolved his coaching strategies in the year he was off.

Dex

Complementary
Sponsor
Dec 5, 2011
Under Deep Cover
Most everyone looked at the 5 or 6 game stretch before Christmas as a pivotal point in the season and the Sabres playoff hopes. Bylsma said so himself. That the team has fallen so flat in such crucial games is an indictment of the coach. He has to go. I hope Murray sees the same things the fans do and dumps him ASAP.

Interim coach - Terry Murray?

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Now I'm kind of hoping for a really bad blowout. Get Disco Dan out of here. Even when we're getting points, we look bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad