Not open for further replies.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I think it's hilarious

"Nervous? Me too. We'll figure it out. See ya in there!!"

Very rarely do I like commercials
Relevant anecdote. My friend came up with the Captain Morgan commercial years ago. He wanted a commercial where various captains were at a bar and they just said captain to each other. When I first saw the commercial on TV years later, I texted him. He accused them of spying on him. I swear he would make a killing in marketing if he wasn't in law school.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
I reserve the right to play armchair doctor, thank you very much.

Serious note. I have no clue on how concussions work. Let him take his dang time. Love TK and want him to stay here forever. Don't ruin it by rushing him back.
But did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express?

Reactions: Chinatown88

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
JVR is tied for 31st in ES scoring by LWers, yet can't get off the 4th line when we have Patrick, TK and Raffl out hurt.

:huh:

He was unlucky/snakebitten to start the year no doubt. And yes he has started producing on that 4th line...5 points in his last 6 games. But to expect that to continue with Pimp and Stewart is a big ask. To not "reward" him with more ice time and to play with better players, is a shame.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
JVR is tied for 31st in ES scoring by LWers, yet can't get off the 4th line when we have Patrick, TK and Raffl out hurt.

:huh:

He was unlucky/snakebitten to start the year no doubt. And yes he has started producing on that 4th line...5 points in his last 6 games. But to expect that to continue with Pimp and Stewart is a big ask. To not "reward" him with more ice time and to play with better players, is a shame.

Would make sense, move G to RW .

But sadly if they insist on Stewie playing, Stewie Pimp Pitlick would get scored on on the road vs the AVs most likely every shift.

Johnk0728

Dec 28, 2016
AV is not like Hakstol; if the lines need shuffling up, he will do it. And being 31st in LW 5 on 5 scoring is not a big fricking deal.... LOL!

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
He'll look great on the scratch list
305B21B3-A2B4-4C79-90CC-9581670F20D5.gif

Les Averman

Mar 3, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA
AV is not like Hakstol; if the lines need shuffling up, he will do it. And being 31st in LW 5 on 5 scoring is not a big fricking deal.... LOL!

While I do agree that I'm not worried anywhere as much about TOI with AV, it actually is a pretty big deal for a guy relegated to the 4th line to be 31st in LW scoring at even strength. That ranking would suggest that he's scoring at the rate of a low first liner/high second liner

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
While I do agree that I'm not worried anywhere as much about TOI with AV, it actually is a pretty big deal for a guy relegated to the 4th line to be 31st in LW scoring at even strength. That ranking would suggest that he's scoring at the rate of a low first liner/high second liner
Feasting on the easy matchups

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I’ve always liked Kase’s motor — reminiscent in size & motor to Sami Kapanen.

But he hasn’t been particularly productive.

That said, I’ll take his motor in the lineup on the 4th line over Vorobyev’s.

Reactions: PhlthyRich

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Yeah who cares about borderline 1st line production from someone on the 4th line that you are paying 7 million dollars.

:shakehead

The entire point, is that for the hate he has gotten from some, he is producing at ES at a 2nd line rate. And if there is someone who we KNOW can produce, it's him as opposed to Pitlick.

If you are going to promote someone, it should be the guy who is a proven 30+30 guy....not the one who has 59 points in 211 games over his whole career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad