Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Lol I’m just not sure wtf is going on lately

giphy.gif

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Since the Couturier line has slowed down a bit lately and Couts can put up good possession stats with anyone, I wonder how if it'd work to try out Giroux-Frost-Lindblom and JVR-Couturier-Voracek until TK gets back.

JVR can stay on the left and escapes from the 4th line hell, Pitlick stays on the 4th line where he belongs, Lindblom gets to shake it up a bit since his scoring has drastically slowed (6 points in his last 16 games), and Giroux and Frost have some actually talent to work with.

i really like that or i would go:

g-couts-farabee
lindblom-frost-voracek
jvr-hayes-laughton

what do they expect from jvr on that line? hes never going to score on there lol and the pp needs to shoot more to utilize jvr's best asset

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
i really like the current makeup of the pp though:

g-couts-lindblom-voracek-ghost

just need to get them in their spots and we should be good. Demoting jvr, to me, is stupid. He ain't the reason the pp is bad, however, I do want to see how lindblom does on it.

Reactions: Striiker and ybnvs

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
I just hope that they anticipate the T.K. concussion being a mild one and expect him to return after the 3 game rd trip, hence don't want to disrupt the line combos more than necessary.

In respect to Myers, anybody close to the Phantoms know if this is a recurring issue? Did he miss games due to back spasms before... sounds familiar to me but not sure if remembering it correctly.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
No bottom 6 centers to let Hayes play on the 2nd line and have Frost play with Couts and G? I thought Laughton could play center?

Anyway with all this dumping on Pitlick I hope he gets a 2 or 3 point game.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
i really like that or i would go:

g-couts-farabee
lindblom-frost-voracek
jvr-hayes-laughton

what do they expect from jvr on that line? hes never going to score on there lol and the pp needs to shoot more to utilize jvr's best asset
Oh yeah, I like that idea too. Really, either one is way better than a Pitlick with Giroux and Frost. Then when TK is back just pop him back in and move Farabee back down.

It’s about time JVR gets an actual shot to play with real players again. The guys just been unlucky, it’s not as if he’s doing something intentionally wrong or even as if he’s actively hurting the team.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
No bottom 6 centers to let Hayes play on the 2nd line and have Frost play with Couts and G? I thought Laughton could play center?

It’s really not dumping on Pitlick to point out that he’s a 4th liner and doesn’t belong with our best offensive player. It’s not impossible for him or that line to score, but it’s not maximizing the chances.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell

Maybe the wrap on the finger would affect Scotty from taking faceoffs. Not saying that is the reason but just a thought.

Just like the idiots on social saying he shouldn't have chirped Tkachuk if he couldn't back it up and fight him. HELLO if he dropped the gloves it's a match penalty for intent to injure even if he didn't throw one punch. That would be an instant call from the DoPeS. No thanks, chirp his ass and make him take the penalties and walk away laughing at him.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I reserve the right to play armchair doctor, thank you very much.

Serious note. I have no clue on how concussions work. Let him take his dang time. Love TK and want him to stay here forever. Don't ruin it by rushing him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad