Not open for further replies.

Alex K

Apr 20, 2016
Earth
Kadri is back in the line up tonight.
0MtaET3.jpg

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
So... Konecny's injury is announced on Monday next game is Wednesday leaving the team with 12 forwards.

I questioned it at the time, why the **** didn't they call someone else up before the day of the game? If Kase doesn't make it in time this is unforgivable.

Correction: Leaving the team with 11 forwards (Stewart doesn't count).

Can anyone name a single GM who would go into a road trip without a spare forward? Like.... what the f***?

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Is Myers out tonight, too?

If Kase doesn't make it, we are 11F and 6D? :huh::huh::huh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Or 10F and 5D (since Stewart and Hagg don't count).

This is great!

Reactions: VladDrag

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
I like that they moved Pitlick up. He is a better player than the credit he gets.
He can skate and has some skill. Would rather him than JVR be there.

Reactions: PhlthyRich

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
How so? Players get hurt ? What can you do.
Also as a coach when players go down. You show faith in your players by moving them up in the line up.

Konecny's injury occurred on Saturday. Diagnosis announced on Monday. Next game is Wednesday.

They had 12 healthy forwards at that point going on a 3 game road trip and he figured that would be enough.

If Kase doesn't get there in time then it's unforgivable. If he does? It's slightly less unforgivable but still dumb.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
The Flyers have some depth for the first time in many years, Avs are an injury riddled team as well. Someone will have to step up and provide a spark for the team but it's not like they have no chance.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
If Kase is in, I would go:

JvR-Couts-Giroux
Farabee-Frost-Jake
Laught-Hayes-Pit
Kase-Voro-Stewart
they already announced the lines, but I like those a bit better. I hope they do go with Giroux-Frost-Kase a few times. Would like to see that

Reactions: VladDrag

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
The only way Kase gets into the lineup is if his plane catches a sweet tailwind - but that obviously won't f***ing happen because the jet streams don't flow East --> West.

That is, if the rumor of his flight being delayed are true. How do we know this again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad