Post-Game Talk: #31 - 12/12/19 | RANGERS @ sharks | 10:30 - MSG

Three Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Games like tonight are the reason why our teams future is so f***ing bright!! Last year this team would have lost this game not even a question about it.

Huge games from Bread and Mika obviously who get my first two stars but what's really interesting is that right after alot of us myself included were cursing the shit out of Kreider and saying that he's basically mailed it in and he sucks and Gorton should trade his ass ASAP.

Well guess what folks, it was his drawing of that penalty that started the comeback and he ended up screening Jones on I believe a Panarin goal and a Mika goal and ended up with two assists as well....funny how shit like that happens. So Kreider gets my 3rd star amazingly.

We should curse out Kreider more often...lol

I said it a few times on the GD thread...Lemieux not being in the lineup was VERY noticable to me. He is one of the few greasy sand paper type players we have and it has really gotten to the point where he's a difference maker. Hey Gorts...make sure you resign this guy...OK? Thanks in advance...lol

Well it was worth staying up late finally...woo hoo!!

Last edited:

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
When I was in Vegas for the game I placed a long shot bet on the Sharks to win the Cup at 40-1 odds, I figured **** it YOLO, after what the blues did last season, lmao boy do I feel dumb now
Yep and they pretty much have no trading chips to help their situation.

Reactions: Maximus

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Doug Wilson is failing his team and organization by not acquiring another goalie. Having goaltending that bad completely torpedoes your team.

Panarin is so so so good. Dude is a legitimate super star in this league. So happy he’s a ranger.

Pretty good game all around from the Rangers tonight even considering the SJ goalie woes. We out shot them and I think decisively out chanced them.

Gotta be the first win all season where our goalie didn’t have to be super human, Georgie wasn’t particularly good tonight. Maybe the Montreal comeback game being the only other to come to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad