Post-Game Talk: #31 - 12/12/19 | RANGERS @ sharks | 10:30 - MSG

Three Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
I had her exchange it, I felt I’d get more use out of a blank one based on past history of FA signings. She’s not much of a hockey fan, but she gets a kick out of busting my chops every time Bread scores. Got a lot of that tonight.

I’ve not heard the term “she busting my chop” before, but does it mean what I think it means?

First the cake guy and now this, you guys are so lucky.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Fast Chytil McKegg were flying around tonight....

It still amazes me how much Panarin sets people up... The way he holds the puck under pressure to open up a lane and then connect on a beautiful pass is so enjoyable to watch.

Kakko is inching his way to playing better. He still needs work. It's mental just as much as it is physical. I feel he'll finish strong

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
This is pure gold... I'd keep Strome.

Strome to Lemmy

That's awesome...love it!!. Lemieux better get back in the lineup but quick!!. He was sorely missed despite the win as I said previously a few times in the game day thread and post game.

This guy is such an integral part of this club and it's obvious how important he is to this team. Funny but as important as it was getting that #1 pick in that deal for Hayes, having Lemieux added to the deal by Gorton might have been the best part of it....check that...it was the best part of the deal...he's been a relevation!!...:nod:

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Fast Chytil McKegg were flying around tonight....

It still amazes me how much Panarin sets people up... The way he holds the puck under pressure to open up a lane and then connect on a beautiful pass is so enjoyable to watch.

Kakko is inching his way to playing better. He still needs work. It's mental just as much as it is physical. I feel he'll finish strong
I think the rest of the team is getting a little cooler with the puck too. Panarin’s magic is rubbing off on the rest of the team. Go figure. What a great signing.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
This is pure gold... I'd keep Strome.

Strome to Lemmy

Haha Hank is trying his best not to crack up. The old man is having fun despite being played less than he is used/want to.

I honestly dont have a problem with Georgie getting the start as long as the team keeps winning. What I have a problem with is some of the excuses used for Georgie. Like, "he only had to face 18 shots therefore its fine that he let in 3 goals" meanwhile Hank gets crucified for losing 2-1.

Reactions: haveandare

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
oKtD5v0_d.jpg

Panarin scoring at a 47 goal pace with a previous career high of 31 goals his 2nd year in the league...

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Missed this one, the entire California trip so far to be honest. Does anyone know why Chytil is playing 10 minutes per night?

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
Fun game..
Panarin what can you say but wow
When K2 gets in NHL shape he is going to be very good..just needs that extra gear also could he use some professional skating lessons?
Trouba gave up the puck for the tying goal BUT What a Player!!
Filip looked very strong and confident
Everyone took more shots and look at the results... Mikas first.... Breads 2nd... all a result of firing away at the net.

LGR this is fun

Reactions: egelband

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
HahA! He had one more shot [3]than Marc Staal[2] with 15 seconds less ice time. That's the real victory!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡1111111!!!!
He was 2nd on the team in individual shot attempts, so there's a trend for the kid to start shooting more. Stop being an ass and enjoy the kid starting to string together some much better performances :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad