Pre-Game Talk: (3) Washington Capitals VS (6) New York Rangers (Schedule in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD123

Mar 6, 2013
Wait, how is this official?

The best Ottawa can do is 56 points and even if they do get 56 points we have the tie breaker. Islanders are finished so they either stay at 7th or 8th depending on what Ottawa does tomorrow against Boston.

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
Wait, how is this official?

Anyhow, Capitals in 6.

Nash will be a no show. Richards will still be our best forward in the post season.

Richards has a habit of picking up his play down the stretch for us. 6 goals 10 assists 16 points in 14 games with us in April heading into the post season. Coincidence? He'll be the x-factor. Not Nash.

We have ROW over Ottawa.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
Caps also had the easiest schedule in the league to get their record given they have car tb and fla in their division

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Ottawa can only tie us in points. We own the tiebreaker.

Oh alright, I thought they still had two games left for some reason. I guess the Flyers was their 47th game then.

Anyhow, I'm a bit pessimistic heading into this series against the Capitals without a 100% Marc Staal. That is a critical piece we are missing in this series.

Kershaw

Really don't want to lose that bet, do you

Rangers in 5

I'd rather lose the bet and have the avatar for 12 months.

I just don't believe in this team, I wish I did. Hope they prove me wrong. I just think Washington is a far superior team.

Kershaw

Caps also had the easiest schedule in the league to get their record given they have car tb and fla in their division

Let's not forget that the Rangers 'streak' has been against NJD x2, CAR, FLA, etc.

Ekani

Nov 12, 2009
Obligatory John Carlson goal in every game + their obnoxious goalhorn makes me barf at this matchup. Confident the Rangers will pull through though.

JD123

Mar 6, 2013
Why can't we have a decent powerplay. I mean is it too much to ask to be in the top 10-12? Such a big boost to have a good powerplay and demoralizing when it sucks

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
If Staal and Dorsett play, I have a good bit of faith that NYR can pull this off. Things get dicey without them, especially without Staal.

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
So, I went back to my infractions and warnings from last year. He's some of the posts that responding to got me into trouble.

Lundqvist crumbling!!!

The only team in the east that I think can "expose" holtby is the flyers. The rangers dont even stand a chance.

The ranger's passive system will allow the cap's superstars to get some nice shots on lundqvist. I dont see how the caps can lose this series at all

...Huh. The rest were from the Devil's series. I suppose I just remember having a ton of posts deleted.

JD123

Mar 6, 2013
Any indication that Staal will be ready? I hope so

I am assuming we probably won't hear anything about Staal, Boyle, Clowe until as late as possible...You would think Dorsett's injury is black and white. If the Scan reveals complete healing then he should be good to go. Would be amazing if we had Staal back. It would give us 2 shut down pairs and a third decent pairing (Moore looked good again today)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $260.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark