1. Hart
2. Couturier
3. Zamula

Last edited:

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Is Philly legit this year?
Long way to go and too many opponents above to pass for a playoffs spot. Barring the expansion of the unforeseen, I don't think it will be fully doom-and-gloom this year but increased optimism should be tempered just yet. One day at a time as is often cited.

Reactions: sigma six

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
My buddy paid like 500$ per ticket for tonight’s Phil’s game and he’s still in traffic lmaooo
I had tickets to see Paul McCartney at the Meadowlands a few years, decades, back. My flight got diverted to LaGuardia due to logistics. Missed the opening act but made it in time for what is probably the equivalent of the second inning.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
My buddy paid like 500$ per ticket for tonight’s Phil’s game and he’s still in traffic lmaooo
There definitely were people still walking to the stadiums after the Flyers ended, I think they ended up parking in the neighborhoods. Oh, and the cops had closed off the WFC lot exits on 11th street, so everyone had to exit onto Broad.

1) who scheduled the soccer match?
2) why didn't those folks use public trans? Subway line was free.

MorgantiDrinksBlood

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
There definitely were people still walking to the stadiums after the Flyers ended, I think they ended up parking in the neighborhoods. Oh, and the cops had closed off the WFC lot exits on 11th street, so everyone had to exit onto Broad.

1) who scheduled the soccer match?
2) why didn't those folks use public trans? Subway line was free.
Yeah abomination level shit lol haha I told him go early man it’s gonna be bad I’m in Japan I texted him late haha

Did he not get the 70 emails saying to arrive early?
Nah he didn’t know and I texted him late he side of my time zone he doesn’t get a lot of chances to go to games

• Wow
Reactions: Cody Webster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad