GDT: 3.9.2024 - Penguins vs Bruins - The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
This team's bummed out cuz they know it's the end, and they suck shit on top of that. Not a great combo when the goal is apparently to rally and make the playoffs. :laugh:

Reactions: Genetic

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Not only were Karlsson and Pettersson outclassed there - with Pettersson especially bad - but there was no one tracking back to help.

I think there are going to be a lot of games where if this team gets behind early, it's going to have absolutely zero pushback. They're done mentally.
It's crazy to think that this team might actually climb into lottery pick territory, but the way they're going lately it actually feels like a possibility.

They look like they're gonna lose and lose often down the stretch. And the schedule isn't kind.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
It's crazy to think that this team might actually climb into lottery pick territory, but the way they're going lately it actually feels like a possibility.

They look like they're gonna lose and lose often down the stretch. And the schedule isn't kind.
donald-glover-good.gif

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I'll forgive Sully and Dubas for this entire wretched season if it results in Celebrini or even a top 3 pick lol.

But then I'll go right back to getting mad at them next year when they're still destroying this team :laugh:
Part of me stopped giving a shit about Sully cuz I want this team blown up and to start collecting premium picks. Part of me hates his dumb f***ing face and the way he has the team playing since... Forever. :laugh:

Under the radar move that has to be made is this team needs to keep revamping their scouting depts. The guys they've keyed in on at the pro and amateur levels for a long time have been outright terrible.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I think we can safely trade POJ this off-season for pretty much anything and not worry about it biting the team in the ass.

Shit, you could trade about 90% of this roster and not notice their absence.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Classic Sully hockey, outshooting the opponent 40-20, losing the game 4-1…
They’ve had some real good chances tonight and should probably have more than a single goal but the majority of our shots from in close are from the side of the net. Too bad for us, the rest of the league doesn’t have goalies who let in those shots. Only we do.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
The D is bad but the goaltenders have gone from a top 5 tandem alllllll the way down to like 20th

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I think we can safely trade POJ this off-season for pretty much anything and not worry about it biting the team in the ass.

Shit, you could trade about 90% of this roster and not notice their absence.
But POJ might go and become good elsewhere like Kapanen did!

wait...that didn't happen did it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad