SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
:pens @ :bruins

Pittsburgh Penguins
at
Boston Bruins

Coming to live from Bhaustoun, Massholeachewspits.

Bunting-Crosby-Rakell
Smith-Malkin-Puustinen
Puljujarvi-Eller-Bemstrom
Gruden-Acciari-Carter

POJ-Letang
Pettersson-Letang
Graves-Ludvig

Nedeljkovich

Boston Projected Line up

Marchand-Coyle-DeBrusk
Heinen-Zacha-Pastrnak
JVR-Geekie-Frederic
Lauko-Boqvist-Brazeau

Grzeleyk-McAvoy
Lindholm-Carlo
Lohrei-Shattenkirk

Ullmark
Swayman

SEALBound's Players To Watch

Pittsburgh:
Easy - Michael Bunting. He adds a new skill set that has been missing for quite some time. Very limited opportunities to become acquainted with the system but his value comes in other forms. It will be interesting to see how he fits.

Boston: Morgan Geekie. This is a guy we could have signed in the off-season to be our 3C; however, Sullivan and Dubas opted for the two 4th lines, both defensive-oriented structures. Watching Geekie will give us a glimpse as to what our 3rd line COULD have been like if structured properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: BusinessGoose

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Finally…I have a feeling GDTs won’t be happening until 5 min before the game because no one cares anymore lol…

How many of those were against Jarry?

Reactions: farscape1

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I wonder if the leadership is just going to tank the rest of the games (except maybe against their hated teams) in protest of Dubas selling Jake lol…I’m serious

I feel like Bunting-Crosby-Rakell has the potential to complement each other really well and be good.
If Rust is back, I wouldnt be surprised if they give Sid a comfort line of Rakell-Sid-Rust…it’s best for the team if Rakell plays with Sid and avoids Geno but Sullivan won’t care lol

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Say what you want but going into this game.. it’s the first time I feel the playoffs are out of reach. Season ended on Thursday. And I’m just checked out at this point. Sucks.

Last edited:

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Say what you want but this going into this game.. it’s the first time I feel the playoffs are out of reach. Season ended on Thursday. And I’m just checked out at this point. Sucks.
You’ll be singing a different tune after a Michael Bunting 5 goal special

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Say what you want but this going into this game.. it’s the first time I feel the playoffs are out of reach. Season ended on Thursday. And I’m just checked out at this point. Sucks.
I'm not. Go 16-5 the rest of the way. If they win today step one. At least I can pretend today is like a playoff game.

Also, tdl is over. No one can live in limbo.

Not gonna lie I do kinda really wanna see a Poulin-Ponomaryov-Puustinen/Puljujarvi line by the end of the year.
They should have it right now. Ridiculous.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

So are the players…checked out lol

Reactions: wheelz87

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019

FvEbjIoaIAAd_sX.jpg

That forward group, man. :laugh:

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad