GDT: 3/8/16 - 7:30PM EDT - Boston VS Tampa Bay

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
That was a quick ending, man that was bad and Bish first OT loss

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
I can't be mad at this. Sometimes you just don't win. If I have to be mad it's that we had Filppula and Brown out there

Seeing as how I've already hitched my wagon to the "1, 2, or 3 doesn't really matter" idea as well...I mean, they fired 42 shots on net tonight. You guys wanted a response to last night's no-show? That was a response. Tampa Bay played very well. They lost in a setting that won't present itself if there is a Lightning-B's playoff matchup. I'm not gonna be mad about that.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
That trio has done it for us in the past but why in the world would you start them against Bergeron and Marchand? Are you that idiotic Cooper? Brown got burned on the turn and Garrison was caught. Terrible. That was a sinker.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Well, we have to hope that we don't face Boston in the PO because then they just have put Gustavsson in net and we'll be out in like 4 games.

Sometimes you do lose but you shouldn't be shutout when you have 42 SOG.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
The only reason I'm mad.

Why not start off with the big guns?

I don't know... Cooper has an unhealthy obsession with starting Brown and Filppula because he somehow thinks setting the tone defensively in a defensively inept overtime concept is gonna give an edge. Whatever, we played great and at least got a point out of it. The guys are probably gonna spend extra time in the ice tank after this. It was our 3rd game in 4 nights.

Small victories.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
This game left a sour taste in my mouth, I should be happy about a point and a over all well played game.... but I'm not. I'm mad.. Important points needed against a division rival

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad