GDT: 3/7/19 - 7:30PM EDT - Minnesota vs Tampa Bay

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Doesn't matter since every time we lose its due to UTTER DOMINATION by the other team
You were the kid that got picked on in school. You’re not a brave person amd I believe you lack backbone.

Just a message board antagonist hiding behind a keyboard.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Yeah, I do. I think Minnesota just beat us. It happens.
Yeah. I get it's apparently the thing to do to pretend like any time we lose it's just because we didn't try or whatever, but this was all Minnesota.

They had a book on us and they executed perfectly. They were picking off every extra pass we like to make, they were beating us to loose pucks all night, winning 50/50 battles. It was a beautiful gameplan and there was zero adjustment from our side aside from switching up the lines, which isn't really an adjustment.

BoltsOfAnarchy

May 12, 2018
Largo
I'm really sick of Sergechev . . . seems to have no awareness at all.

Careful. The serg homers will come out in full defense. Said it for awhile now. He’s overrated. Still young sure, The kid is lazy, soft and plays clueless way too often. Really don’t see why people think he’s a future franchise dman.

Reactions: rangerrat

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
It was not our night, unfortunately.
It's a thing that can happen, during a season.
Saturday, vs DET, we can clinch a PO spot! :)

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
i dont think so dfc think we were a bit off at times especially our communication tonight was crap... I mean really bad every period just had some lousy communication between d and forwards and vasy out of net etc... can clean that stuff up though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad