wUnGml9.png

8pBqRMk.png

dzFmNV3.png

HhYkwYq.png

DQY29L7.png

Reactions: Sk8M8

Tamfastic

Nov 24, 2014
I would like to see Callahan get some icetime and maybe rotate Killorn. I think it would benefit Killorn to get some rest and Callahan has been very good in the past few games he played.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
looks like martel girardi cally sit and vasy starts

thanks for the threads days you the man letssssssssssss gooooooooooooooooooo lightning
I'm hoping they take Cernak out of the rotation now. Just leave him in - although on the other end maybe 1/5 games from the pressbox helps him absorb things differently.

f*** it, I don't know. He's playing well so I'm not going to second guess the coaches on this.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
I'm hoping they take Cernak out of the rotation now. Just leave him in - although on the other end maybe 1/5 games from the pressbox helps him absorb things differently.

**** it, I don't know. He's playing well so I'm not going to second guess the coaches on this.

I think he IS out of the rotation since he hasn't been scratched since early Feb. If he was still in the rotation, he would have been scratched today or last game.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Another game just in time for some more franchise records to fall :). Just a normal day in Lightning land. :DD

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
Do Kuch (points in a season) and Stammer (career goals) both break Vinny's team records tonight? I say yes, they both get broken tonight.. will go so far as to say they'll both get broken on the same scoring play (I know, really going out on a limb here :) )

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad