GDT: 3/30/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Rangers

Matt Watson

Feb 10, 2018
Fairfield, CT
If you're expecting a call between now and forever forget about it. The NHL HATES the idea of an all South non-original 6 Cup (if) with Tampa and Nashville. Hell, they'll call interference on our guys between periods when they are taking a wizz. We have to win every game on the ice by 2+ goals to shut down the bullcrap whistles.
Why don't you just change your handle to "The Chief". The same, whiny, "it's all the refs fault" bs. Give it up, man.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Time to really spend some time in their zone and make things difficult for their goalie the way I know that we can but haven't seen doing the way we should. Now we do it at times but not nearly as often as we should.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I thought Sustr was the issue with our defense? Glad we wasted top prospects and picks to downgrade from him to McDonagh.

rangerrat

Jan 3, 2010
Too much playing in our own zone to these bad teams!! Can't keep playing from behind every game down 1 or 2 goals!!

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
It may or may not be time for management to consider putting an end to the Johnson experiment. He just hasn't been the same for years now. But lucky for all of us the playoffs are around the corner and historically it's brought out the best in him. Hopefully I'm eating my words in June

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Now they call something. Of course they had to wait until it was one of our guys that did something.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
It may or may not be time for management to consider putting an end to the Johnson experiment. He just hasn't been the same for years now. But lucky for all of us the playoffs are around the corner and historically it's brought out the best in him. Hopefully I'm eating my words in June
Did you miss the entire month of December ? Saying he's inconsistent or disappointing is fine but "hasn't been the same for years" is demonstrably untrue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad