GDT: 3/30/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Rangers

rangerrat

Jan 3, 2010
I find this recent soft defense, trouble clearing the zone and poor PK alarming. Not what I envisioned heading into the playoffs; if the bolts keep this stuff up they're gonna find the door hitting them on the rear end as they exit the playoffs.
. I totally agree bro, but you missed one word at end of your comment, "EARLY!! Come on Bolts pick it up!!

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Almost Easter. The tale of this holy day, as the old scriptures read, the chosen team was dead for 3 games straight and then rose once again to beat the Rangers.

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
cool they are doing it now
it must be harder to look it during the game for the players

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
They really had no choice but Hank I assume.

Yeah, at least this season. I know Cally won it a couple of times when h was there.

A nice tribute for our new guys, makes the one they did for Cally, Stralman and Boyle seem less then good though since it happened in the middle of the game during a commercial break and we didn't get to see it.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I went to get my pizza out of the oven and we haven't scored yet?

Ugh.

I am Coop.:thumbd:

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
If you're expecting a call between now and forever forget about it. The NHL HATES the idea of an all South non-original 6 Cup (if) with Tampa and Nashville. Hell, they'll call interference on our guys between periods when they are taking a wizz. We have to win every game on the ice by 2+ goals to shut down the bullcrap whistles.

Reactions: Fabiobest

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad