GDT: 3/30/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Rangers

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
A win is always nice, and I should be happy after getting the 4 goal win I wanted. Still, it bothers me that the Rangers even put 3 on the board. We all know we can score 7 on any given night. How about we get some wins in which we give up fewer than 3 goals?

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
A win is always nice, and I should be happy after getting the 4 goal win I wanted. Still, it bothers me that the Rangers even put 3 on the board. We all know we can score 7 on any given night. How about we get some wins in which we give up fewer than 3 goals?
The Rangers have been having some offense lately. For example last month out of 15 games, they only had 4 games where they score less than 3 with one of which being a win. It's just their D that failed them this season.
Some ppl couldn't believe we lost to Yotes but they beat Vegas after that and today they blanked Blues 6-0!

We need to improve our D for sure, but our offense have fallen asleep for quite some time IMO and need to wake that score-lucky-number ability up for the playoff.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad