GDT: 3/30/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Rangers

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty

That's nice. Didn't want to play Hank.

They need to win tonight. If not, 1st round matchup with Toronto is inevitable. They jump back on top if they win and the pressure is on Boston. We have one more meeting against them and it could come down to that. Unfortunately we play the Rangers, the #1 team (Nashville), Boston, Buffalo who we can't beat, and Carolina by next Sunday. Tough schedule but we need to win those.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
That's nice. Didn't want to play Hank.

They need to win tonight. If not, 1st round matchup with Toronto is inevitable. They jump back on top if they win and the pressure is on Boston. We have one more meeting against them and it could come down to that. Unfortunately we play the Rangers, the #1 team (Nashville), Boston, Buffalo who we can't beat, and Carolina by next Sunday. Tough schedule but we need to win those.

Also would be great if FL could help their FL bros out and beat the Bruins too.

Redleg

Dec 16, 2017
I find this recent soft defense, trouble clearing the zone and poor PK alarming. Not what I envisioned heading into the playoffs; if the bolts keep this stuff up they're gonna find the door hitting them on the rear end as they exit the playoffs.

Reactions: rangerrat

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm glad that we're giving Vasy the game off and give Dom some more chances to play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad