GDT: 3/29/16 | Blackhawks @ Wild | 7PM CT / 2AM Suomi | FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Wonder how the hawks fans on the board were able to stay awake during this boring third period.

Granted ... the 2nd period was a snoozer

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Yeah, I wouldn't read anything into how the season series went if we face them in the playoffs.

The previous years we played well vs the Hawks in the regular season too.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
5 games left, if Nashville loses to Dallas tonight, we could theoretically move into the second Wild Card spot and go through the Pacific, which would be ideal.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
What a win.

I wonder if coach will be rewarded with even a 1-2 year contract. He's done a magnificent job so far.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
What a win.

I wonder if coach will be rewarded with even a 1-2 year contract. He's done a magnificent job so far.

Let's wait to see if he can get the team to play through an entire playoffs- no matter how long they're in it- without looking like they've given up.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
LA scares me. I don't think the Wild can beat them.

I'd rather take the unknown and maybe lose than take the known route and definitely lose to Chicago. Hell, even if we lose to the Kings, Ducks or Sharks, well at least we didn't lose to the Blackhawks again.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Great win.

Keith is human garbage.

First time in 70+ years that the Hawks have lost 5 games to the same team in the regular season. **** yeah.

That is all.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Dallas is the team I would choose if I had my pick.
No..no...no.....something tells me to stay the #@$! away from them. To put it this way, knowing how we do against the Hawks in the playoffs, I'd still feel more comfortable playing in their building than in Dallas.

On the flip side, I think a Wild/Stars series would finally break Sid Hartman. He wouldn't be able to handle the nostalgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad