GDT: 3/29/16 | Blackhawks @ Wild | 7PM CT / 2AM Suomi | FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
That would be 1 playoff game.

I just can't see the NHL keeping Keith out much more than that. Because that's the way the world works.

Not entirely. They need to set some type of standard. If I had to guess, I would say he gets 20 games and then they dispute it and arbitration will say 10. Just enough he would miss 85% of Round 1.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
I just got to watch the game. Keith is a piece of ****. Seriously the ****ing guy needs 10+ games. The guy has done this **** over and over. It's clear as day he intended to hit Coyle in the face with his stick. Such a coward move, seriously **** him.

ace4

Mar 11, 2014
Be prepared for a paltry suspension. Keith elbowed Daniel Sedin in the head before the playoffs a few years ago and only got suspended for the last five regular season games. Sedin missed the playoffs and Keith got a nice long rest for the real season. Seems to me like its time the NHL takes a way a substantial amount of playoff games from Keith.

Fremitus Borealis

Flügelstürmer
Feb 4, 2007
The Slot
Wow... what a difference between feeds. The Chicago homers barely mentioned the fact that Keith rearranged Charlie's face. I honestly had NO idea it was that bad, since they didn't bother to show any close ups of Coyle AT ALL. Just complaining at first, and then Olcyzk (I think) kind of sheepishly admitting "Yeah, I guess the refs are onto something..." and leaving it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad