GDT: 3/29/16 | Blackhawks @ Wild | 7PM CT / 2AM Suomi | FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I think we'll be yelling "sweeeeeeeeeeeep" tonight while people get out their brooms.

Chicago just yawns before doing the same to us in about a month.

Colorado can pull within 1 tonight, so a win would be nice.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Tough to go 5-0-0 against a team in a season...but definitely hoping for it. A little worried...Colorado somehow has done well against the Central except for against us, so they have a chance to beat St. Louis.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
As much as I would LOVE to see a sweep of the Blackhawks, I just don't see it happening. I'll be cheering for a win, but expect a loss.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Sweeeeeeep!

(then carry over none of that knowledge & experience to the post-season)

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Sweeeeeeep!

(then carry over none of that knowledge & experience to the post-season)

Chicago always finds the extra gear in the playoffs, meanwhile the Wild are doing their best Friends theme song interpretation...

It's like your always stuck in second gear -And it hasn't been your day, your week, your month,
or even your year

But I'll be there for you Wild, cause you're there for me too :cry:

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
I think we'll be yelling "sweeeeeeeeeeeep" tonight while people get out their brooms.

Chicago just yawns before doing the same to us in about a month.

Colorado can pull within 1 tonight, so a win would be nice.

some day it has to change, not saying this is the year tho

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Win this game and Wild is inside of Hawks' players heads. Will promise good for playoffs.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
At our house, we have all the Wild/Hawks games circled on our calendar so that we can properly prepare for a good ol' fashioned riot.

We'll probably have to meet up with HFWild Finns in Helsinki tomorrow for some good rioting goodness if we win.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Win this game and Wild is inside of Hawks' players heads. Will promise good for playoffs.

Lol winning this game won't make one damn difference in the playoffs. If we meet them, they will roll over us.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Lol winning this game won't make one damn difference in the playoffs. If we meet them, they will roll over us.

That was my thought exactly. We aren't even the smallest little voice in the back of their heads when playoffs are concerned until we can prove otherwise.

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
Wild win 4-2, in a snoozer.

three weeks from now, the Hawks beat us in the first round 4 games to 2.

The hawks are mailing it in until playoffs. They could care less about besting us today.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Eh, I'm not so sure about that. No team wants to lose all five games against one team in a season, even if it is just the regular season for them. I think they'll come out firing.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Eh, I'm not so sure about that. No team wants to lose all five games against one team in a season, even if it is just the regular season for them. I think they'll come out firing.

If there ever was one team that didn't care about going 0-5 against another one team in the regular season, it would be the Hawks and us. They're still our daddy regardless of how many times we beat them in the regular season. They know that, we know that, media knows that, my dog knows that.

They'll come out firing because they want the points and players like to win. The fact that it's us vs. any other team makes no difference.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Wouldn't that be so sad if the Wild did sweep Chicago in the regular season only to get swept by them in the playoffs? Woah! What am I saying? You can't say things like that on hfboards. What was I thinking?
I sincerely hope that does not happen.
Go Wild! Let's get this one!

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Zucker gets on the board tonight. I feel like he always does well against Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad