SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
278b2n.jpg

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I saw a video of Nico and Hall in warm-up on Twitter the day, the bromance is real with them. Nico and Hall as a duo for years (get er done Shero!) to come, so amazing.

Reactions: My3Sons

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
This Devils season is disrupting anti-psychotic drug trials all over the state.

Going into tonight I'm either going to feel like releasing 1000 white butterflies after the game, or going out and drowning puppies in the creek.

This is going to be a tough go, man. Best start drinking now.

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Every single episode I mention to my wife that the patient of the week looks like they might have a mystery diagnosis and that they should consult with Princeton Plainsboro. Every single episode. I mean the cameo writes itself.
Two of my nephews were born at that fancy new hospital on Rt 1 in Princeton and I never ran into Dr. House there. All lies! Lol. Go Devils!

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Playing Mueller on his off hand is a bit of a departure for the staff and validated those who earlier voiced criticism at the staff for playing Lovejoy while Mueller sat for such an extended period. Just an observation.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
I saw a video of Nico and Hall in warm-up on Twitter the day, the bromance is real with them. Nico and Hall as a duo for years (get er done Shero!) to come, so amazing.

yeah they do that every game, i love watching that shit. it’s adorable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad