GDT: 3/27/18 - Weathering the storm - Devils vs Hurricanes 7PM MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Im confused - hasn’t Johansson been practicing for a week or two? Or did he rejoin team practice the other day too?

Thatd be crazy if he played this game or next though

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Im confused - hasn’t Johansson been practicing for a week or two? Or did he rejoin team practice the other day too?

I think he's been skating a week or two.

He just started practicing yesterday.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012

He's been skating for a few weeks I think but yesterday was his first time with the team - though the practice was optional. He still hasn't been cleared to play so I think at best we may see him Saturday if all goes well.

Wood should be ready to go though.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Except Boston is competing for the Atlantic Division title.

As of now sure but the only way the last game means anything is if Boston needs a point or two the last game since Tampa and everyone else is done by then. If they’re behind at least two points and lose a tiebreaker or if they’re tied/ahead and win a tiebreaker then they’re locked in. In other words it takes the perfect combo of Boston doing well enough to have a shot but not too well where they clinch by then for the last game to matter for them.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
As of now sure but the only way the last game means anything is if Boston needs a point or two the last game since Tampa and everyone else is done by then. If they’re behind at least two points and lose a tiebreaker or if they’re tied/ahead and win a tiebreaker then they’re locked in. In other words it takes the perfect combo of Boston doing well enough to have a shot but not too well where they clinch by then for the last game to matter for them.
So you mean unless someone clinches the division before game 82.

Well, yes.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
i think getting one point tonight officially eliminates the rangers. not that we needed any motivation, just saying

Reactions: glenwo2

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Embrace this mentality!

980x.gif

Reactions: EdisonDevil

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Hopefully they (Boston) have something to play for in their first two against FLA and eliminate them early...making the last game meaningless anyway.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Sucks that Big Rig is out but at least it's Wood that's coming in for him. I'd consider that an upgrade personally.

One of these days we'll have a fully healthy lineup. Right?

Reactions: AlexTheDevilsFan

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Like the lineup today. Zacha coming back, and playing like he has, is huge. We need that down the stretch. And I don't see how Mueller should come out of the lineup again unless he has a real stinker. He's just objectively better than Lovejoy, and that takes into account his intangibles.

Reactions: AlexTheDevilsFan

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
good timing, anyway. i think having maroon and wood in the lineup is a bit redundant, especially against a team like carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad