GDT: 3/26/16 | Wild @ Avalanche | 2PM CT / 9PM Suomi | FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
I disagree with the pulling while on the PP but agree with the on-the-fly pulling after the icings.

The free shots at an empty net are too easy without the risk of another icing.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Roy looks like Yeo did in that Bruins game. Think he knows he's losing his job after the season sty this point?

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
This must absolutely torment the Avs fans.

I can only imagine how frustrating it would be if the Jets just dominated us constantly and their fans came to the arena.

At least they seem to be good sports about it, I can't recall seeing any stories of big fights or people getting stabbed like I would expect in other places.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I really question Roy's decision making. Yes, 5 points is a lot, but it's not impossible to make up especially when you have a game in hand. And there was still enough time left in the 3rd...3 goals isn't impossible to score either in that short of time. Rare? Yes. But it's been done. So why, when you get a PP, would you pull your goalie so damn early and let us have free shots at an open net? Wow.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
BTW, was outside when they scored all 4 goals. Normally I'd be ticked, but since it's against the Avs, I'll let it slide. ;)

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
This must absolutely torment the Avs fans

Oh it has, so much so on their board they're saying Wiggins is leaving the T-Wolves and the Vikings suck so our fans have nothing but the Wild to cheer about. :laugh:

Oh well they're miserable so they can say what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad