GDT: 3/26/16 | Wild @ Avalanche | 2PM CT / 9PM Suomi | FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Props to Dubnyk, early on when the game was still in question he gave 0 opportunities for rebounds or fluke goals. Avs got the wind taken out of the sails after what was a pretty good 1st period for them.

Our win streak started at the perfect time for a cup run, we delayed it by a month and a half.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Awesome game from what the score says. Nice to see Zach getting 5 in 2 games. Hope it continues. Playoffs seem more likely

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Props to Dubnyk, early on when the game was still in question he gave 0 opportunities for rebounds or fluke goals. Avs got the wind taken out of the sails after what was a pretty good 1st period for them.

Our win streak started at the perfect time for a cup run, we delayed it by a month and a half.
Agreed....Dubs really helped them weather the storm early. Avs came out with a ton of energy knocking us around. Keeping it scoreless allowed the Wild to calm down and wait for a chance to pounce. Had the Avs scored in the first, it may have go a very different way.

StLAvsFan

Feb 8, 2015
Congrats Wild, you definitely stuffed the Avs head in the toilet bowl & flushed---for like the thousandth time in a row. Man-oh-man, I've never in my life seen a team so scared to play another as the Avs are playing you guys. All the Wild had to do was keep the game close, wait for the Avs to make a couple of boneheaded turnovers which were pounced on, then watch the Avs disintigrate. Must be a hoot seeing this same storyline repeat itself over & over.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Congrats Wild, you definitely stuffed the Avs head in the toilet bowl & flushed---for like the thousandth time in a row. Man-oh-man, I've never in my life seen a team so scared to play another as the Avs are playing you guys. All the Wild had to do was keep the game close, wait for the Avs to make a couple of boneheaded turnovers which were pounced on, then watch the Avs disintigrate. Must be a hoot seeing this same storyline repeat itself over & over.

Yes, yes it is.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I wanted the Wild to absolutely Crush the Avs today...glad to see it happen! They not only made the point gap very difficult to overcome for the Avs, but they demoralized them in the process to make it even less likely that they'll believe it can be overcome!

ewoksonhoth

Lolorado
Jul 4, 2012
One Great City!

Not to rub it in, but yeah it's pretty sweet. Especially when the Avs are an easy team to hate with Landeskog and Mcleod as well. I still haven't figured out who you guys hate from the Wild (other than Cooke a few years back) , but that's probably my rose colored glasses.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Not to rub it in, but yeah it's pretty sweet. Especially when the Avs are an easy team to hate with Landeskog and Mcleod as well. I still haven't figured out who you guys hate from the Wild (other than Cooke a few years back) , but that's probably my rose colored glasses.

Pretty sure they hate Parise since he's such a lethal Avs killer. 35 points in 26 games vs the Avs. ;)

StLAvsFan

Feb 8, 2015
Yes, yes it is.

LOL. Yeah, on the Avs forum they're crying in their watery Coors Lights coz their boys just got *****slapped around (yet again) by the Wild. Hey, I confess, I'm an Avs fan, but even I can't defend what a wussy team the Avs truly are. That Game 7 playoff kick in the groin you gave them a few years back has that organization so messed up in the head, they may never recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad