GDT: 3/26/16 | Wild @ Avalanche | 2PM CT / 9PM Suomi | FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewoksonhoth

Lolorado
Jul 4, 2012
One Great City!
Pretty sure they hate Parise since he's such a lethal Avs killer. 35 points in 26 games vs the Avs. ;)

That's fair, he just doesn't play with that edge that makes opposing fans want to rip his head off. He's there to dig and score goals, not take someone's head off or start something after the whistle like most players I end up hating.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Congrats Wild, you definitely stuffed the Avs head in the toilet bowl & flushed---for like the thousandth time in a row. Man-oh-man, I've never in my life seen a team so scared to play another as the Avs are playing you guys. All the Wild had to do was keep the game close, wait for the Avs to make a couple of boneheaded turnovers which were pounced on, then watch the Avs disintigrate. Must be a hoot seeing this same storyline repeat itself over & over.

I think I (we?) can understand your agony too. The difference is, our team somehow has been dominating your team. It's a mystery but I love it (naturally)! I see Avs fans are thinking the same questions we were a while ago. Is it the team, is it the leaders, is it the coach?

For us, everything looks better now. At least at the moment. And Avs made it look even better better. Guess, something must to happen in your team too, eventually.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Vdemqvx.gif

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
Avs fans calling Russo unprofessional...I repeat, the team whose beat writer forever was Dater, calling Russo unprofessional. Pot meet kettle.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
Unprofessional? What'd he supposedly do?

Well some guy over on their boards had this gem, "Yikes. As someone with a journalism degree Russo just makes me sick. Talk about objective reporting. I realize he is mostly tweeting quotes and facts but still... disgusting."

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
He's just directly quoting players. That's his job.

Just scrolled through his Twitter feed, and can't find for the life of me what would be considered unprofessional.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Well some guy over on their boards had this gem, "Yikes. As someone with a journalism degree Russo just makes me sick. Talk about objective reporting. I realize he is mostly tweeting quotes and facts but still... disgusting."

Yeah, those quotes of player comments and facts are absolutely disgusting from the Avs perspective. How unprofessional for the beat writer to provide direct quotes and facts! :sarcasm:

Kazuichi

Jan 19, 2016
Hot weather south.
LOL. Yeah, on the Avs forum they're crying in their watery Coors Lights coz their boys just got *****slapped around (yet again) by the Wild. Hey, I confess, I'm an Avs fan, but even I can't defend what a wussy team the Avs truly are. That Game 7 playoff kick in the groin you gave them a few years back has that organization so messed up in the head, they may never recover.

Paaaaaaaaathetic.
I don't even consider this a rivalry anymore. Thats like calling the Seahawks/9ers a rivalry right now.

We get our ***** handed to the Wild all the time now. And tbh it's good. I hope they continue to embarass us at home, maybe that will wake them the **%&! up. And while im at it im gonna go ahead and hop on the FireRoy train cause this **** is ridiuclous.

We had the ****in 1st wildcard spot in Cental FIRST, now we dont have anything at all. And to make it ****in worst, before the PReds and Wild got hot, we had 9001 chances to clean up our act when we were pissing away games THEN.

Its not even about the damn wild anymore, even the Flames did this to us.

I'm actually hoping the Wild does this year in and out now. Maybe humiliation will wake this team up right. ANd yes I said it twice.

This don't make no damn sense.

I don't care if you lose, I can get behind that. But when you act like you don't WANT to be on the ice? I am ashamed to call myself a fan. And Im from Atlanta I dont want to hear the transplants are plenty argument. ATL is tranplsants-r-us, and even we aret that bad with Hawks games or Falcons games to where its that easy to lose home attendance to other fans, even when the Cavs/Steelers come to town.Im pretty damn sure other people who watch the Avs see stuff like people not going after the puck/on the other side of the ice and not want to attend games, this other teams can have a huge base in OUR building and chant Go (team).

Paaaaaaathetic.

Im done. Not watching a single 'nother game. I mean whats the ****in deal? I literally dont even know anymore. They just dont seem to care, week after week. Do well, then not care again? How the **** do you not care when youre battling for a wild card spot in the Central? Fools.

**** the Wild are actually helping us out by this point. We don't even have any rivals as a Avs fan and it's pathetic.

WILDTATE10

Jul 24, 2005
Not to rub it in, but yeah it's pretty sweet. Especially when the Avs are an easy team to hate with Landeskog and Mcleod as well. I still haven't figured out who you guys hate from the Wild (other than Cooke a few years back) , but that's probably my rose colored glasses.

Pretty sure they hate every one on the team since every time were brought up on the main board for a controversial call they still grasp at Barrie getting hurt and think they would have won with him even when it doesn't involve them

Apr 8, 2015
Paaaaaaaaathetic.
I don't even consider this a rivalry anymore. Thats like calling the Seahawks/9ers a rivalry right now.

We get our ***** handed to the Wild all the time now. And tbh it's good. I hope they continue to embarass us at home, maybe that will wake them the **%&! up. And while im at it im gonna go ahead and hop on the FireRoy train cause this **** is ridiuclous.

We had the ****in 1st wildcard spot in Cental FIRST, now we dont have anything at all. And to make it ****in worst, before the PReds and Wild got hot, we had 9001 chances to clean up our act when we were pissing away games THEN.

I'm actually hoping the Wild does this year in and out now. Maybe humiliation will wake this team up right. ANd yes I said it twice.

I don't care if you lose, I can get behind that. But when you act like you don't WANT to be on the ice? I am ashamed to call myself a fan. And Im from Atlanta I dont want to hear the transplants are plenty argument. ATL is tranplsants-r-us, and even we aret that bad with Hawks games or Falcons games to where its that easy to lose home attendance to other fans, even when the Cavs/Steelers come to town.Im pretty damn sure other people who watch the Avs see stuff like people not going after the puck/on the other side of the ice and not want to attend games, this other teams can have a huge base in OUR building and chant Go (team).

Paaaaaaathetic.

Im done. Not watching a single 'nother game. I mean whats the ****in deal? I literally dont even know anymore. They just dont seem to care, week after week. Do well, then not care again? How the **** do you not care when youre battling for a wild card spot in the Central? Fools.

**** the Wild are actually helping us out by this point. We don't even have any rivals as a Avs fan and it's pathetic.
giphy.gif

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Paaaaaaaaathetic.

Paaaaaaathetic.

This rant against your own team is almost on the level of my own rants against the Wild shortly before we fired Yeo.

Cheers.
rs_500x281-141203160029-hold_on_archer.gif

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
Congrats on the playoff spot, the right team deserved it. See you guys next year.

Apr 4, 2015
Minneapolis
Paaaaaaaaathetic.

Paaaaaaathetic.

Lol.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
It looks like Avs fans have reached the point we were at when we dropped our entire 12 point advantage in the standings over the next closest team below whilst securely in the top Wild card spot and challenging a top 3 position, to being completely out of the playoffs, which ultimately led to Yeo's overdue dismissal.

Hint to Avs fans...Roy is NOT helping your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad