GDT: 3/25 Game 74 - Bergy’s Back Alright! Bruins @ Wild 7:43 pm ET NBCSN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
GDT prettied up!

Now off to pack up to head to my mom's for a few days.

Surgery is tomorrow morning

I'm hoping to be off IR on Thursday but until then, your GDT's will be brought to you by Fenway.

Hope everything is okay Alison, take care!

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
bergond.jpg

I saw him play during that lockout. Even then a man among boys, the difference was jaw dropping

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I saw him play during that lockout. Even then a man among boys, the difference was jaw dropping
I'm sad that I never watched him until 2013. And there are so few good videos of his really early years. :(

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Life long Northstars/Wild fan....first post on this board. Tonight is going to be a great game......I like the B's and the way your team is built right now. While I think the east is pretty weak overall the B's appear to be the real deal. I'd love your little ball of hate in a MN sweater. Guy brings it.

Side note.....went to a game at the Gardens for my wifes 30th b-day a few years ago. Boston is probably the coolest town we have ever been too but the arena is a dump lolz. B's lost to the ducks that night and I was not happy

Reactions: BMC

BruinsFan1990

Mar 29, 2016
Winthrop, MA
Life long Northstars/Wild fan....first post on this board. Tonight is going to be a great game......I like the B's and the way your team is built right now. While I think the east is pretty weak overall the B's appear to be the real deal. I'd love your little ball of hate in a MN sweater. Guy brings it.

Side note.....went to a game at the Gardens for my wifes 30th b-day a few years ago. Boston is probably the coolest town we have ever been too but the arena is a dump lolz. B's lost to the ducks that night and I was not happy

Welcome to HFBoards.

Now gtfo.

Reactions: BMC and Ladyfan

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

:welcome:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Welcome to the board. I like the Garden ! You cannot have Marchy...ever

Tonight the b's win 4-2.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Also if any of you can get BU to shit the bed so the wild can get Jordan Greenway into a sweater stat that would be great....thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad