GDT: 3/25 Game 74 - Bergy’s Back Alright! Bruins @ Wild 7:43 pm ET NBCSN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I was just reading about some new bandaid glue with stem cells in it that makes wounds heal faster and leave no scar. $6 million a year should give you access to that.
six-million-dollar-man.jpg

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I would imagine that Gionta and Heinen might be interchangeable if things get a little antsy

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Bruins skate at 11:30 so we won't know anything about potential lines til then

Per the Wild website

"The Marjory Stoneman Douglas team, in town after competing in the 2018 Chipotle-USA High School National Championships, will give the traditional "Let's Play Hockey!" call. The team won a state championship and advanced to nationals 11 days after 14 students and three staff members were killed in the Feb. 14 shooting at the school."
Well that suits this GDT well. I noticed that a lot of the MSD players were going for the bleached top so don’t blame Quebec.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
GDT prettied up!

Now off to pack up to head to my mom's for a few days.

Surgery is tomorrow morning

I'm hoping to be off IR on Thursday but until then, your GDT's will be brought to you by Fenway.
Hope all goes well!

Reactions: Alicat

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
It needs to be game time. Watching the Penguins and Flyers is nauseating. There are many words from a certain announcer ricocheting around my brain and I can't waffleboard them away fast enough.

Reactions: Alicat

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Cassidy still talking about wanting to limit Bergeron for health reasons

Patrice Bergeron, Torey Krug expected back tonight for Bruins

“He'll reel guys in, his linemates if they start to get loose. He's good at that. He's another coach on the ice. And he's a respected voice in the room, so when he speaks, people listen,” said Cassidy. “Nash did a good job up there in terms of what we were asking him to do, so we were fortunate to have to Riley to do that. It allowed Bergy maybe even more time to get back into this and not worry about it. It's great to have him back, but we've got to be mindful of how many minutes he plays. He's going to want to get out there in every situation but we have to make sure we're protecting his health going forward.”
If there's a spot he'll try to keep his minutes down, Cassidy said it would happen on the penalty kill.
“But again, time and score, we need a faceoff? We'll have to make those decisions as we go,” said Cassidy.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
I assume the Gionta/Heinen switch is to spread out the scoring a bit to create more depth, since Heinen has played well and Gionta's play has fallen off recently. At least I hope that's the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad