GDT: 3/25 Game 74 - Bergy’s Back Alright! Bruins @ Wild 7:43 pm ET NBCSN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I assume the Gionta/Heinen switch is to spread out the scoring a bit to create more depth, since Heinen has played well and Gionta's play has fallen off recently. At least I hope that's the reason.
Yeah maybe ,Gionta is a good complimentary player ,but he definitely can’t carry a line.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Yeah maybe ,Gionta is a good complimentary player ,but he definitely can’t carry a line.
Familiarity with Donato plus he’s willing to take the abuse in front of the net and provide extra D so Krejci and Donato can attempt to create an odd man rush.

He’s not going to carry a line but his style of game compliments Donato and Krejci nicely.

774EVER

& Now 374EVER
Cassidy still talking about wanting to limit Bergeron for health reasons

Patrice Bergeron, Torey Krug expected back tonight for Bruins

“He'll reel guys in, his linemates if they start to get loose. He's good at that. He's another coach on the ice. And he's a respected voice in the room, so when he speaks, people listen,” said Cassidy. “Nash did a good job up there in terms of what we were asking him to do, so we were fortunate to have to Riley to do that. It allowed Bergy maybe even more time to get back into this and not worry about it. It's great to have him back, but we've got to be mindful of how many minutes he plays. He's going to want to get out there in every situation but we have to make sure we're protecting his health going forward.”
If there's a spot he'll try to keep his minutes down, Cassidy said it would happen on the penalty kill.
“But again, time and score, we need a faceoff? We'll have to make those decisions as we go,” said Cassidy.

Very smart. Glad to hear the organization has its priorities straight.

Reactions: Krupp

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
GDT prettied up!

Now off to pack up to head to my mom's for a few days.

Surgery is tomorrow morning

I'm hoping to be off IR on Thursday but until then, your GDT's will be brought to you by Fenway.

Good luck! I hope everything goes well!

Reactions: hrdpuk

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
That Bergy pic had to be from 2004-05.

Krejci as a blonde:
View attachment 107413

Another Krejci pic with blonde hair.

upload_2018-3-25_15-15-27.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: BMC

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Is this a must win game if the Bruins are serious about overtaking Tampa ? Tampa plays Arizona tomorrow.
Maybe not a must win but probably close.

Tampa doesn’t have as easy a schedule as the Leafs but I imagine they want home ice and will want to win. They may opt to risk resting players (and probably should rest their goalie).

Cassidy already said Bruins are playing to win right now.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Maybe not a must win but probably close.

Tampa doesn’t have as easy a schedule as the Leafs but I imagine they want home ice and will want to win. They may opt to risk resting players (and probably should rest their goalie).

Cassidy already said Bruins are playing to win right now.
I don`t ever get the impression he`s one of those coaches who`s content

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
A win tonight would put us in a very good point situation and with players coming back we could take first
TO isn't slowing down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->