GDT: 3/25 Game 74 - Bergy’s Back Alright! Bruins @ Wild 7:43 pm ET NBCSN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Welcome to the board. I like the Garden !

Tonight the b's win 4-2.

I though the train station was very cool......I had this really annoying fan sitting behind us obviously on his first date screaming stuff that made no sense and calling all the players by their nicknames like he knew them. He was like a leafs fan in a B's jersey if you get what I'm saying.....that may have impacted my opinion of the arena a bit.

Also I'm spoiled because I have been to a lot of games in Columbus , Tampa and MN and all of those are new arenas and are just beautiful buildings. Gardens reminded me of the old Met center in MN......lots of history and it was cool to be there but didnt have the creature comforts

Reactions: Thrive

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I though the train station was very cool......I had this really annoying fan sitting behind us obviously on his first date screaming stuff that made no sense and calling all the players by their nicknames like he knew them. He was like a leafs fan in a B's jersey if you get what I'm saying.....that may have impacted my opinion of the arena a bit.

Also I'm spoiled because I have been to a lot of games in Columbus , Tampa and MN and all of those are new arenas and are just beautiful buildings. Gardens reminded me of the old Met center in MN......lots of history and it was cool to be there but didnt have the creature comforts
If you think it is a dump you should have seen the old Garden.

OK I am ready for the game to start.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The old North Stars arena is now an IKEA

BloomingtonIKEA.jpg

upload_2018-3-25_19-18-34.png

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Yup....I think I was 6 years old or something when my parents took me to a game there. I remember it pretty well

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
It's GARDEN. No 'S'. The "Gardens" is where the duck statues are, or where the Leafs sucked for so long, before they sucked in their new building.

Sorry, pet peeve.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
It's GARDEN. No 'S'. The "Gardens" is where the duck statues are, or where the Leafs sucked for so long, before they sucked in their new building.

Sorry, pet peeve.
Noted and corrected for future use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad