GDT: 3/21/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
i hope Ducks skate. they will be fine in this game. their season will come down to that game left against LA in a few weeks tho

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
It'll be cool to see which of St Louis or Anaheim make the playoffs. Both are teams that I'd have expected to be in, but most likely only one will

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Schwartz is just absurd. His back has gotta be getting sore from carrying the Blues.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
It'll be cool to see which of St Louis or Anaheim make the playoffs. Both are teams that I'd have expected to be in, but most likely only one will

In the blues' last three games they've taken the rangers, Blackhawks and providence bruins to overtime. They're gonna have to play much better if they wanna make the playoffs.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
In the blues' last three games they've taken the rangers, Blackhawks and providence bruins to overtime. They're gonna have to play much better if they wanna make the playoffs.
yeah but they're winning which is all that matters.
Unfortunately it looks like Anaheim is winning too

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
yeah but they're winning which is all that matters.
Unfortunately it looks like Anaheim is winning too

They've played two of the worst teams in the league and probably the most injured. I mean you're right, they can't change their opposition but I would expect more convincing wins against these teams. We'll see what happens when their schedule gets a little tougher.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
They've played two of the worst teams in the league and probably the most injured. I mean you're right, they can't change their opposition but I would expect more convincing wins against these teams. We'll see what happens when their schedule gets a little tougher.
yeah that's fair. My heart wants the Blues in the playoffs but my brain knows it'll be pretty tough

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
Blues are winning games they need to win. Blues put themselves in a tough position by not winning games they should have won last month. They looked great early in the season, then looked terrible mid-season. Lots of questions about this team. Scoring, goaltending, etc. Blues fans used to regular season dominance, but playoff failures. Now we have regular season issues, but if we can make the playoffs, we’re hoping for a good run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad