GDT: 3/20/2013 - Wild @ Wingy - 6:30 PM CDT - NBCSN/TSN2

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
The two things that I'd like to see something done about (in order of importance):

- The D after Suter and Brodin and Gilbert when he gets better, which had better be sooner rather than later

- Coyle on the 1st line

I also thought the penalty was plenty of discipline for it.

Me too. It was a high stick that could've done ugly things to Coyle's face, but Kronwall's shoulder only hit the side of Coyle's face.

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
Well what more can I say that hasn't already been said? This team is on an amazing run right now, best I've seen them play since 06-07 season which up until this year was the most talented team we have ever had, this year I think just might be surpassing that, and I hope not only in talent level by the end of the year. ;)

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Well what more can I say that hasn't already been said? This team is on an amazing run right now, best I've seen them play since 06-07 season which up until this year was the most talented team we have ever had, this year I think just might be surpassing that, and I hope not only in talent level by the end of the year. ;)
2007-08 season says hi. ;) Division title.

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
2007-08 season says hi. ;) Division title.

06-07 Was a better team, Gabby and Demo would've been healthy the first half of the year we would've ran away and hid with the division that year. Had most points in franchise history.

07-08 Was marred by the infamous Simon fiasco and Demo playing center when he shouldn't have all year.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I love how that Kronwall/Coyle thread is still going and it's now only 90% Red Wings fans just stroking themselves. I don't think a Wild fan has posted for at least two pages.

Billy Mays Here*

I love how that Kronwall/Coyle thread is still going and it's now only 90% Red Wings fans just stroking themselves. I don't think a Wild fan has posted for at least two pages.

I haven't posted at all because that hit isn't worth my time. Nowhere near bad enough to get me fired up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad