GDT: 3/2/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Ottawa vs Tampa Bay

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
I have missed a majority of this game due to my birthday, Looking at the score it seems we have played better but have we really? lol

First off, Happy Birthday..

Secondly, the Bolts certainly could have played better, but because they ARE the superior team here (and Vasy is awesome!), we are up big anyways.
A case of the Bolts playing too carefully, IMO, and a bit of playing down to who the opposition is....despite what players said before the game (that they weren't gonna treat Ottawa like a last place team)

Things should be different (better be different!) against the Jets in the next game.
Winnipeg ain't gonna dosy doe around...and TB better be ready in that possible Stanley Cup Finals preview

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
vasy_statpadding.jpg

Reactions: The Macho Man

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We win.
Pretty boring game where the Bolts pretty much just did what they need. but it feels good to be back in the win column and having it be more than and odd goal game.

Reactions: Hint1k

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Ok nice win but how will this help us against Trotz? I mean, if the team doesn't score 5 goals then its a pretty bad night. I think we should be worried.
A better team would have won tonight we were so atrocious with our turnovers.

GUESS WHAT GUYS?! YOU DON'T WIN THE CUP WHEN YOU SCREW AROUND WITH YOUR OPPONENT LIKE THIS!

This is why we havent won a Cup yet!!1!!!11!!!eleven!! exclamation point!!1!!!ONE!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad