GDT: 3/2/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Ottawa vs Tampa Bay

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
Biggest challenge Coop has right now is keeping Vasy rested enough but still sharp. And you know Vasy wants to play every night, though maybe how gassed he was last year going into the playoffs will have taught him a lesson. Same goes for Kuch in a way. You know he wants those awards and we'd all love to see him get them but don't want to overuse him either. Really, any of our guys. Bring up Conacher for a few, rotate some guys.

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
I'll raise your satire with Sati!
WealthyUnluckyHatchetfish-small.gif
Should I know who Sati is? I live in a cultural bubble.

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
P.S. - If you live in Sarasota as I do, there is no cultural bubble. Just too much craft beer fizz....:poutine:
SRQ is it's own cultural bubble. And no sh*t on the craft beer fizz.

Btw, I just looked up Sati. A "virtuous woman" in Hindu. I definitely don't know anyone like that.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
SRQ is it's own cultural bubble. And no sh*t on the craft beer fizz.

Btw, I just looked up Sati. A "virtuous woman" in Hindu. I definitely don't know anyone like that.

Then you don't buy crap beer like I do at our local convenience stores when it's on sale. :eek:

Ooops.

You said virtuous. I thought that was Hindi for "easy"...My bad.

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
Then you don't buy crap beer like I do at our local convenience stores when it's on sale. :eek:

Ooops.

You said virtuous. I thought that was Hindi for "easy"...My bad.
I am in no way, shape or form a beer snob.

As far as I'm concerned, virtuous and easy are the same thing. In other words, easy is a virtue I admire.

Reactions: Stamper and DaBolts

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon

Was at the game, only about five rows up from the bench. Stammer did get shaken up a bit on that hit and was bent over as he went back to the bench. However, Stammer was furious that he ended up having to leave the bench for concussion protocol (required by the NHL spotter), so he slammed the bench door then wacked his stick on several inoffensive articles as he went down the tunnel. Not a happy camper. Was so good to see him back on the bench for the 3rd.

Is Cernak now officially out of the rotation? I haven't read anything yet

If he is, about damn time.

We'll see on Tuesday as it should be his turn out if he's still in the rotation.

Reactions: The Macho Man

hagg18

Dec 8, 2007
Is Cernak now officially out of the rotation? I haven't read anything yet

If he is, about damn time.

He should be. IMO G should sit every game, but after Sergs game against the Bruins I'm not so sure anymore. But Cernak sure has earned his spot by now.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Cooper has way too much love for guys he had in Norfolk.

Only way to describe why Palat continues to get top line time.

He's definitely my priority#2 to move after Callahan. He's straight dumpster garbage this year.

A game Tampa didn't really deserve to win based on effort, but playing AHL teams will do that for you.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
We’ll see if cooper has the faith in him to keep playing him in the playoffs

About two months ago Cernak played half of an OT while the team was penalty killing. Cernak has gotten better since. I'm pretty sure Coop has faith in him. In fact, if you watch when Cernak is put on the ice after a whistle, I'd say Coop values Cernak as #2 defenseman.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I think a hilarious unintentional compliment to Cernaks continued development on offense is that Peckam frequently confuses him with Stammer. Similar size and similar agility but Cernak is really feeling it and I'm glad to see he isn't being reigned in by the coaching staff.

Reactions: Hoek

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->