xaEJ4ov.png

DQY29L7.png

Reactions: Sk8M8 and Frenchy

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
We're doomed!! :scared:

Last game Stråls had an own goal while trying to block a shot on the PK, Mac had a bad turnover that resulted in a goal against and Heddy got beaten easily for another goal against. Coburn and Sergachev were shakey and even Cernak looked a bit lost on occasion.

Bench ALL of them! Bring up our AHL prospects!! Give Girardi 45 minutes!!

Reactions: Phobia Catalyst

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Seems like Cernak is no longer in "the rotation," unless I'm forgetting a recent game where he sat.

Also, gotta feel for Craig Anderson, who, IMO, has been one of the more underrated goalies in the league for about a decade. You look at those numbers and realize he'll always be underrated. Yet another casualty of Eugene Melnyk.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Tonight begins the road to redemption. Time to slap down the negative nelly naysayers that are ready to burn the bandwagon. We come out on fire, win 6-1 and all the whiners will wimper home. Put this Post on Paper as the Alliterative champion of the world.

I think it's more likely we come out, score 2, and then coast, which will cause a few scares. It's still 4 in 6, with lots of travel. I'm kind of expecting us to get out-hustled most of the night.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Seems like Cernak is no longer in "the rotation," unless I'm forgetting a recent game where he sat.

Also, gotta feel for Craig Anderson, who, IMO, has been one of the more underrated goalies in the league for about a decade. You look at those numbers and realize he'll always be underrated. Yet another casualty of Eugene Melnyk.

Cernak was last rested on Feb. 14.

Total #Times Scratched
Cernak 7
Coburn 7
Sergachev 6
Girardi 7
Strålman 5 (4 back to back games + tonight)

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
I’d also like to see how Palat works with Cirelli. Come on Coop, it’s worth seeing before the playoffs.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
even if we all voted and just doubled ottawa's total points it would only take them to 98 points and they would still be 4 points behind us!

Reactions: Hint1k

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
Wondering which game feed to watch tonight.
Curious to hear how any Sens announcers could put out any material even remotely enthusiastic or positive sounding.
It's gotta be like that announcer guy in the beginning of those "Major League" movies, or Hank Azaria playing Brockmire.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad