GDT: 3/2/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Ottawa vs Tampa Bay

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
A better team would have won tonight we were so atrocious with our turnovers.

GUESS WHAT GUYS?! YOU DON'T WIN THE CUP WHEN YOU SCREW AROUND WITH YOUR OPPONENT LIKE THIS!

This is why we havent won a Cup yet!!1!!!11!!!eleven!! exclamation point!!1!!!ONE!!
k_Pn2m1C2m1Bbq1xxSxJI7ilzCWDjb1Z7GELy_kKbVUkmNxZaaa7fALyJs-m40DlO9_WbqR2KJT3EOcLUhd2evyEZmLTnhiLJ_dUfiU41zPrg0W0ClrU0ny9DxhlVZxH

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
Ok nice win but how will this help us against Trotz? I mean, if the team doesn't score 5 goals then its a pretty bad night. I think we should be worried.
Can't tell if you're serious or not. A game like this you just try to get out of it without anybody getting hurt. Nothing was on the line. Winnipeg with some rest should be a game they want to get up for. Still won't mean much to us and Winnipeg with a lot more on the line but still hope to see some near playoff level intensity. A dress rehearsal.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Can't tell if you're serious or not. A game like this you just try to get out of it without anybody getting hurt. Nothing was on the line. Winnipeg with some rest should be a game they want to get up for. Still won't mean much and Winnipeg with a lot more on the line but still hope to see some near playoff level intensity. A dress rehearsal.

It's satire

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Can Cooper stop benching Kuch in the third? I don’t care how big of a lead he has.. you can never be too safe.

This game was fine though after some early mistakes. Still gonna get clapped by good teams if we play like this though.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Wouldn’t mind seeing these lines.
Johnson Stamkos Miller
Gourde Point Kuch
Kilorn Celery Joseph
Erne Paq Palat
/Cally

Reactions: DaBolts

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
Can Cooper stop benching Kuch in the third? I don’t care how big of a lead he has.. you can never be too safe.

This game was fine though after some early mistakes. Still gonna get clapped by good teams if we play like this though.
Do you know how good you have to be to play so half-assedly and still win 5-1?

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Do you know how good you have to be to play so half-assedly and still win 5-1?

Hahaha...THIS!
I said this to someone earlier this year after a Panthers-Bolts game, and they were looking at me like, "HUH?" Just too damned funny cuz its true!

But I am also a Wild fan...so now, I gotta go from a sleepwalk victory....to hoping the Wild don't crap the bed and SOMEHOW make the playoffs after making asshat deals at the deadline for some of their better players......
So I really CAN appreciate a Bolts win....even if they play half-assedly in doing so! :laugh:

Reactions: Maelmoor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad