GDT: 3/17/14 - 7:30PM EDT - Vancouver VS Tampa Bay

Doctor Drej

Unregistered User
Jan 10, 2009
The Quiet Room
This makes you think of just how much of a cancer Marty turned into before he rode out of town.

this. despite almost ******** the bed in the 3rd, these past couple of games have been the most life we've seen out of the boys since the olympics. i think to bishop's quote after the trade and that's exactly what has happened since, got over that drama and back to being us again.

and put me on the "just ****ing pay callahan already" train. that line is glorious.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I know it's been said but I'm joining the party late and I will echo it: Just ****ing pay Callahan already. Give him 6 mil for 5 years and a NTC. That Palat-Flip-Callahan line is such a pain in the ass to deal with.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Boy oh boy, epic collapse in the 3rd...

Did anybody else notice how they cut most of the Marty stuff in the Cup ceremony video (him lifting the Cup etc.)?

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Boy oh boy, epic collapse in the 3rd...

Did anybody else notice how they cut most of the Marty stuff in the Cup ceremony video (him lifting the Cup etc.)?

The only time they showed him was the OT winner - which you can't exactly cut out.

That dude burned some bridges on the way out, no doubt about it.

BoltSTH

Sep 4, 2008
Tampa
One thing I did see is Torts has not lost the locker room yet. They played hard until the end, when they could easily packed it in at 0-3.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Was anyone else shocked that Torts was actually enjoying himself in the pregame ceremony? Like even came off the bench to get in the group and clapping and smiling. I was amazed. I assumed he might give an acknowledgement wave but stay behind the bench and focus on the game.

Fred89

Jun 8, 2011
Milan
I don't know if someone knows or if it has been said already.. but I was wondering which kind of disease is affecting Andre Roy..

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
I don't know if someone knows or if it has been said already.. but I was wondering which kind of disease is affecting Andre Roy..

He was fooling around. He even retweeted the following:
Retweeted by Andre Roy
J-S Milette ‏@JSMilette Mar 17
Laughing at people that think that André Roy wasn't skating like that on purpose. The guy's hilarious. Keep up, André! @AndreRoy36

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad