ck7sfwF.jpg

szKhEoQ.png

j3rj.png

t5t8.png

Last edited:

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
This is the kind of game we tend to mess up. The opponent is a team in big trouble and we need those 2 points. Let's hope the same team that dominated New Jersey in a 60 minute effort shows up and not the "blow a 2+ goal lead in the 3rd" team.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Same situation as Saturday; Vancouver got a nice workout last night in Sunrise so this should be an opponent fairly ripe for the picking (that's without going into the whole thing about how this is Vancouver and are free-falling).

Two points, no excuses otherwise.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Same situation as Saturday; Vancouver got a nice workout last night in Sunrise so this should be an opponent fairly ripe for the picking (that's without going into the whole thing about how this is Vancouver and are free-falling).

Two points, no excuses otherwise.

2 points would put them in the # 3 seed right?

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Those were some pretty goals the last time we played them..

I just don't see us winning this game. Mainly because the Canucks are struggling and this is a team we should beat. We always lose those games.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
2 points would put them in the # 3 seed right?

Well, what would've been #3 a year ago (kinda...). They'd move back to #2 in the division courtesy of the game in hand on Montreal; also a point ahead with a game in hand on the Leafs who are next up on the schedule after tonight.

And I just realized that the Leafs game on Wednesday will mark three straight foes on the backend of back-to-back's, since TOR plays Tuesday night in Detroit. The scheduling is being kind of favorable right now for the Lightning,

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
It always feels like the games we should win, we lose, and the games we should lose we also tend to lose as of late...

Even a struggling Canucks team is one that worries me. If they play like they did against the devils, this will be a W. If they play like they did the rest of the month, it will be a L.

NHLeitner

Jan 2, 2013
Carolina
I'm really digging that when teams take trips through Florida they always seem to go Sunrise then Tampa on the back-to-back.

We should send the Panthers a nice fruit basket or something.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Well, that goes both ways. Just in the last two weeks, Buffalo, Boston, and Phoenix came to Tampa first and then played in Sunrise the next day. They probably try to balance this stuff out as much as possible. It's nicer when, schedule-wise, it turns in Tampa's favor.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
With Kesler out tonight this should be a good opportunity for the Lightning to secure two points. Also, Johnson doesnt see comfortable on the wing at all...that RW spot on the first line is a bit of a concern to me.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Lack played last night, so we might be getting Markstrom tonight. Any word?

Yzlamic Preacher*

We are going to lose because Bishop ***** the bed like he ate rotten Mexican food. 5-3

Kostka
Purcell
Brewer

Bishop let's 5 in on 16 shots.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
I'd love one too! I have beer league tonight. I hope the Wings win and TBL win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad