GDT: 3/17/14 - 7:30PM EDT - Vancouver VS Tampa Bay

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Why was Malone out there when the Canucks pulled their goalie?

He hasn't been as bad as before his scratching, but there's got to be better choices to defend a one goal lead late.

Obviously

Dec 4, 2013
I didn't end up going due to school work. My girlfriend said they were being real nazis about giving them out, only one per ticket. She doesn't want hers though so I have one extra I could give to someone..

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
I have subway coupons! Pick me!

I seriously am loving this Callahan trade more and more every game. That line has been insane. All 3 of those guys work together perfectly, Cooper couldn't have picked a better line.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Dominated them for about 50 minutes. Unfortunately in those other 10 they capitalized 3 times to make it a close game.

That 18-51-24 line is absolutely unfair.

I'm worried about Bishop. He's clearly still injured. It's causing awkward saves that should be routine for him and more rebounds than normal as well. I hope we go on a run here, secure a spot, and allow bishop to rest for a few games down the stretch. He needs it badly.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I didn't end up going due to school work. My girlfriend said they were being real nazis about giving them out, only one per ticket. She doesn't want hers though so I have one extra I could give to someone..

If you're ready to mail it to Finland I'll gladly take it! :laugh:

The game got closer than it should've but I've seen a lot more positives in these last three games than negatives. Everyone of those Vancouver goals were because of stupid mistakes and they should be easy to fix. The same applies to the last two Panthers goals on Thursday. The way they've dominated games at times gives me a lot of hope for better.

Time to open the champagne bottles!

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Guys if you really want I can guarantee there will be a boatload going up on ebay probably by the end of the night.

Here only $100 ;)

http://*******/1kE8t5H

I'm sure once the market gets flooded a bit they will go for around $20-40.

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
I remember a while ago a guy on Craigslist was selling a legit one that he received because he was a maintenance dude and apparently they get some? It looked pretty legit, obviously not the same ones they give the players, but it was like 200 bucks or something.

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
I have an old one that's all silver still from right after the cup run. It's pretty cool. I think it's gotta be my favorite give away besides the sweet heavy duty bobble heads they used to do.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Well I would appreciate the ring and I will offer a trade of a wench or beer.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I have an old one that's all silver still from right after the cup run. It's pretty cool. I think it's gotta be my favorite give away besides the sweet heavy duty bobble heads they used to do.

IdealisticSniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertguess2013 View Post
so they gave out like 18,000 of these rings?
10k I think it was. end quote:

Vinik is soo cool

I want the bobble head one of Teddy Purcell every time I get pissed off I can like sock it across the room:)

Yzlamic Preacher*

IdealisticSniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertguess2013 View Post
so they gave out like 18,000 of these rings?
10k I think it was. end quote:

Vinik is soo cool

I want the bobble head one of Teddy Purcell every time I get pissed off I can like sock it across the room:)

LOL best comment of the night.

Give Him the ring.

Derp Kassian

Jul 14, 2012
Vancouver
Thanks for contributing to some of our fanbase's tank hopes:) And also thanks for beating the Flames in the cup ten years ago, was an epic run ahaha.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
LOL best comment of the night.

Give Him the ring.

I dont really collect things especially jewelry. I used to wear Elvis rings and even watches of all types but always getting caught on doors latches etc.

Broke fingers too often or too many times lol.

So give it to someone the ring that will appreciate it.:nod:

Elvis is my nickname

I would have said give me a marty bobble head but I would have probably burned it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad