GDT: 3/11 7:30pm Leafs @ Sharks

Timo Time

73-9
Feb 21, 2012
San Jose, CA
Just got back from the game. I'd say this is maybe up there in terms of the most dominant performance I've seen. Take that with a grain of salt considering it was against a inferior advanced statistics team but it was like watching globetrotters on ice after the 1st period. I'd also say this was one of the best games for the defense, no one really stood out in terms of looking like a weak-link out there. Great game. Here we come Ducks.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Sure, you give us kessel, jvr, kadri. We will give you, brown, burish, irwin.

If the Olympics taught me anything, watching Kessel and Pavelski work together would almost be a dream come true.

Great win for the Sharks, and it made for a nice 48 hours, watching the Ducks lose last night and then the Sharks win tonight. I really miss Hertl though, and wonder how electric this team would be had Hertl not gotten hurt. I mean they are already a great team, but with Hertl and the defense seemingly clicking on all cylinders (Still think this is the worst season I've seen Boyle have), I bet the Sharks would not only catch the ducks, but went past them already.

EdSJ

Sep 25, 2010
SJ
greetings fellow shark fans. long time reader/follower of HF . appreciate all the info & insight I get from all you. great game from the boys tonight. really believe we have a team that can go far this year. excited and want to join in the chatter here :nod:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Blowing a lot of smoke up Nemo's ass in the postgame. He had some good stops...maybe a half dozen to eight stops. Nothing he could do on the first goal but the second goal was something he can play better. He wasn't tested that much and he was good with what was given to him but he was not great. That was an average game for a starter but it's a step in the right direction. He'll likely get the next start in Columbus which I would say is earned but luckily Stalock will get the Islanders game and he's earned it too.

Gilligans Island

Jul 2, 2006
SF/Bay Area
Pavelski-Thornton-Burns
Marleau-Couture-Nieto
Wingels-Hertl-Havlat
Sheppard-Desjardins-Kennedy

When everyone is healthy, holy crap that depth.

It's a really good problem to have. I don't think you put Hertl in the 3C spot right away. He's not a 4th liner but I like Torres-Sheppard-Wingels as the 3rd line.

So, I think TMac will play matchups and who's hot. Right now, Havlat, Hertl (when healthy), Brown, Burish, Desjardins and Kennedy should all be duking it out for 4th line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad