3-1 Habs vs Nucks Won it for Béliveau Edition

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

Galchenyuk is taking bad shooting habits from DD. His shot is ordinary.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
If tonight was any indication, I would say Galchenyuk has been ready to be a centre in the NHL for a while now.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Pacioretty now top10 in goalscoring. Tied 2nd with Beleskey (wtf already a career high for him :laugh: ) for LW (tied for the 9th spot in points).

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
We've got our center. Now we need our winger. Hopefully MB can pull off a nice deal to get us a good RW because we still need to fix a hole there. Otherwise this team is in good shape as long as we play Beaulieu over Allen.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Galchenyuk no points but the best player on either team. Pleks and his two rookie linemates were impressive. Beaulieu played an errorless 11:24. Bournival was excellent with his forecheck. Habs are a speed team, play the fast players! Andrighetto is a heck of a find 86th overall.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Now that's Therrien hockey! Haha... Seriously, Vancouver looked flat, refs seemed to do their best to help us out. Not sure how much I'd read into this. Still, a win is a win.

Laughing... Buffalo 1-0 over LA.

Ugh Awful game by van. Looked gassed and flat. Couldn't even get the puck

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Madame Béliveau looks soooooo happy! She's a true fan, a real fan. Love her smile. Must do her much good.

That dance was epic. It just show you how much it means to her.

Everybody played hard so I'm sure he would be proud of the boys tonight especially Plekanec and Pacioretty.

tumblr_n3dgojJvx41shr61qo6_1280.jpg

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Therrien sucks, DD sucks...did I do that right? I bet I did.

DD looked decent playing the only position that is appropriate for his talent. I think with some time, that third line can be defensively responsible and score a few.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Anyone else think Tinordi should be playing over Emelin? He's been atrocious and isn't bringing anything to the roster right now. Gonchar has been mediocre but he at least has that offensive pop and leadership.

Dunno, maybe just me.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
...Ghetto is showing he belongs on that 2nd line...1st line looked fantastic, just a little finish needed and that will come with time...that 3rd line scares me (and no, DD Defenders, not just cuz he's on it); maybe with more time, they'll gel, but there's not near enough defensive awareness there...Therrien still needs his head checked; some of those boneheaded decisions are gonna start really costing us as the season goes on...Markov was pure garbage tonite, the rest of the D didn't look bad at all; Gonchar looks gassed a bit and DIMelin looks, well, both mentally & physically slow, but OK (for 3rd pairing)...did I mention we need a new coaching staff??...

bouquet

Mar 30, 2014
Québec
We've got our center. Now we need our winger. Hopefully MB can pull off a nice deal to get us a good RW because we still need to fix a hole there. Otherwise this team is in good shape as long as we play Beaulieu over Allen.

a good defenseman would be more important.

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
We've found our number one center

Ghetto is NHL ready, no doubt about it

Sekac might just be our best 2 way player

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad