3-1 Habs vs Nucks Won it for Béliveau Edition

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Early Christmas present: Galchenyuk at centre, Sekac and Andrighetto on the same line, Beaulieu at D. The team playing a great possession game and dominating play.

TofoEmptyNt

Nov 10, 2013
Ontario
good performance, some better execution on our chances and it's not close
10-0 when scoring first, maybe we should do that more often
beliveau would be proud of the boys tonight

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Close one, Desharnais almost cost us the game again.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Early Christmas present: Galchenyuk at centre, Sekac and Andrighetto on the same line, Beaulieu at D. The team playing a great possession game and dominating play.

I thought they brought most of the play to the Cannots. Wonder what was the time of possession. I was impressed.

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
Now that's Therrien hockey! Haha... Seriously, Vancouver looked flat, refs seemed to do their best to help us out. Not sure how much I'd read into this. Still, a win is a win.

Laughing... Buffalo 1-0 over LA.

Talks to Goalposts

Apr 8, 2011
Edmonton
didnt see the game how was chucky ? he got 2nd star so I guess he did good ?

The new first line ran the table: 21 shot attempts for, 1 shot attempt against. Pure and absolute dominance.

The first pairing was similarly unreal on puck possession, Subban was 21 attempts for, 2 against, while Markov (who people were unnessarily slagging on in the game thread) was 20 attempts for, 3 attempts against. Vancouver had no ability whatsoever to handle Montreal's top of the lineup.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
I would have been seriously upset if we'd lost that one. The script followed da plan. Let's string some together now.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
o-JEAN-BELIVEAU-facebook.jpg

Man is happy tonight.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Galchenyuk!! I'm so excited to see him as our center. I hope it's gonna stay. At this point, it's his spot to lose.

The only thing about Galchenyuk is that he needs to be more poise and calm when he has the puck. He tends to be too "excited" and tries to do too much. When he master that, he's gonna be one hell of a player. A lot of "OOHH and AHH" when he controlled the puck tonight.

SakuSauce

Drive for 25
Dec 2, 2006
Montréal
We are a fun team when we activate the Ds even though we made some turnovers. It's fun to watch and it gives us more scoring chances. We missed a lot of A+ scoring chances tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad